Val the Lipizzan Stallion, AGAIN :)

My daughter got the first picture, and then handled him for the others. (Two different days) I just have to share my hunky dreamboat.

This is the picture my daughter took with her camera and I LOVE it.

Daughter and Val share a moment.

All decked out before his ride.

Head shot.

Thanks for looking, everyone! Will try to get some good pics of Arriva soon, she is in need of a bath!! :lol-sign:

Last edited:

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
He's so handsome, oh my goodness! With all the dogs and the two (I think?) gorgeous horses.. I'm a tad jealous haha. Don't let Major (who is the horse I'm currently leasing/training/showing) hear that though! :p More pictures please!

Beautiful boy! I do like Lippizans. What's his breeding?
Neapolitano Maestina Pedigree

He's such a handsome guy, great pics. You do make me jealous and want a horse again though.
I can stop that. I'm on my way to go buy hay. We FINALLY have some available again, and it is almost $20 per bale.

He's so handsome, oh my goodness! With all the dogs and the two (I think?) gorgeous horses.. I'm a tad jealous haha. Don't let Major (who is the horse I'm currently leasing/training/showing) hear that though! :p More pictures please!
We have three horses, not shown has been my daughter's 24 year old Arabian gelding.

And I will do my best on more pictures! I love taking them!

Dekka

Just try me..
wow we get big rounds for a little over that!!

And wow lovely boy!! If my andy/arab mare was younger I think she should go for a visit :D

Dekka

Just try me..
Yep, all our hay is being sold overseas. A lot of places ran out, in fact.
Luckily Ontario has loads. I know farmers who ship it to Fl (common) but ours goes over seas too. I know of some that goes to England and some that goes to Japan!!! Something about our soil, its supposed to be some of the best horse hay in the world (obviously if grown, cut, dried and baled right)

Thats crazy that they ship it vs selling it locally.

BostonBanker

Val is very handsome! I love greys with dark manes and tails.

$20 a bale is terrifying! Is that just grass hay, or is it alfalfa? I've been trying to find alfalfa bales around here, and people keep telling me that if I do find it, I should expect to pay $20+ a bale. So far, it is impossible to find, but it certainly seems like it goes for a lot more than the nice timothy/alfalfa mix bales we normally see here.

Very pretty horses.

We had such a bad drought last year and wildfires in our area that hay went sky high. I heard they were trying to bring it in from elsewhere, but I know of people who were quoted $80-100+ for round bales.

Members online