What do you feed your dog?

Hi,
we have lately for the past month been feeding purina is that good?
we dont liek to switch because it is not good for the dog to keep switching so we have been sticking with purina.
:)

By the way, all: Please, please don't feed your pets liver, unless it's from an organic source. The liver is the organ that filters - and accumulates - all the toxins that pass into the system. When you feed it to your pet, you're passing on all the toxins and poisons that were stored.

Kind of makes you wonder just how smart all those doctors and nutritionists were who kept telling our mothers to make us eat liver to make us strong and healthy!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi there

undefinedhi there i feed my dog on dry food due to hes got a ify tummy and yer i no a couple of people who cokk for there pets two. My m8 she cokks her dog bacon rolls haha :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi sernea my cat is on imas whats up dont you like the food i think its great for my cat we tried butting my dog on imas but he didnt like it much

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
feed me!

hi i feed my dog pal and thats great for my dog because he has got a bad stomache he can only keep down certain foods and the vet advised me to put him on the food and the good thing about it is it's dry and my dog loves dry food better than tinned. My cat misty she gets feed imas and she loves that!! :) :)

Members online

No members online now.