The Venting Thread

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
I'm actually a bit unnerved by this comment: "If jake goes down then we no who is behind it."
If he gets euthed am I going to get a ton of PMs calling me an evil dog killer? People need to get real. You can't save them all and sometimes it's kinder to PTS.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I think I'm starting to get sick. But its one of those things where I can't really pinpoint what's wrong, I just feel... off? I don't know. I wanna be done with work and I wish I had tomorrow off so I could just sleep. Guess I'll have to remember to take vit c tonight and hope it gets better instead of worse!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
My friend is coming over to "apologize" to me in 20 minutes. I feel sick to my stomach... I just hope this has a happy ending. I'm praying for that with all I have.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
OH oftentimes doesn't back me up emotionally when I need him to (not necessarily agreeing with me in my thoughts/feelings/actions) like today, I told him about our new boss (he's a little weird, like he's really OCD, everything-in-its-place kind of person ... It's hard to explain him unless you see what I'm talking about) today I was taking the saddle off my pony (he works hard & deserves to be unsaddled right away IMHO).

He didn't say anything to me, but I could tell he (our boss) was not happy I chose to care for my horse instead of helping him & OH feed ... I mean ... How many ppl does he think it takes to feed 7 horses ???

OH didn't see it, but when I told him about it he was like "we'll you could have just taken the saddle off & come to help us." I didn't say anything else, but it kind of hurt that he didn't at least be understanding about it ... But if I tell him how it makes me feel he will go off on this "well this is our job ... When you work for someone" kick :/.

Of course when HE gets pisses at something this guy does I always am supportive, even if I don't agree with his reasoning. ll I was looking for was the same thing.

The next time HE complains about something this boss of ours does or how he has to do something then I will give him the same speech he does me & we'll see how he likes the shoe on the other foot.

Another thing, he always is accusing me of being irritated, he'll say that he wants to pony instead of ride (but he will say to get the horses "ready" he never says ready for WHAT :wall: ) Ill be like ... "Oh ... Ok" but he he doesn't like the tone I use he'll say not to "start" that the whole day is ruined when I "get an attitude" I always tell him "don't worry if I get pissed you'll know lol" but he doesn't see himself ... In reality HE is the bitchy one :/

Barbara!

All these threads about boyfriend and significant others floating around Chaz right now are kind of making my heart hurt.

Grab

What does 'scan positive', followed by a number mean? Is it a microchip or something else..their lack of proper punctuation is confusing, lol.

and, I'm right there with you on aggressive animals not being adopted out, along with severely sick ones. There are too many healthy and friendly animals available for space to be taken up for an animal who may harm someone.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Well for those of you who care, my friend came over and apologized. Idk it just felt...I don't know. Off. She hugged us and then in one moment she hugged really tight and things felt okay. But when we pulled away my sister and I both had tears in our eyes and she had nothing. And her mother (who basically is the reason for all of this) said she doesn't want us communicating through text for a while and made her block us on Instagram. So that definitely made things better between us (not). So I mean it's whatever. I'm over it. I am and I'm not. I miss who she used to be but I can't change the fact that she'll never be that person again. And even if we smooth things over, things will never be the way they used to be. So I'm trying hard to just move on from it. It's just hard. But I'm not alone. My sister and I were best friends before this person came into our lives (we've known each other for many years but became close in the last 2 or 3 years) and we are still best friends. We have each other and she has "popularity" and fake friends (who a couple weeks ago she was telling us were slutty and bitchy and mean). So I guess at least we got the better end of the deal.

Lyzelle

I am so tired of being financially responsible for other people.

Jin's mother is asking us for money. AGAIN. Because she lost her job AGAIN and can't pay rent. $200.

WTF. I hate this bullshit.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
GREAT.
Unless my dad can fix it, I just broke the treadmill... with static electricity. Reached down to adjust my speed and KER-ZAP.

Now the preset speed buttons don't work, which isn't a huge deal, but the display for how many miles you've run doesn't work, which IS a huge deal... kinda hard to train for a half marathon if you can't track your miles.

This is the last thing I needed to happen tonight. Just *$&@ everything... seriously.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Nuuu!!! I drove half an hour to the place that usually sells smelt and they were out! So I bought some mackerel instead, and when I got home and opened the package hoping to have some nommy grilled mackerel, they smelled... off.

And it's too far to justify spending the gas money to return them.

On the plus, they're not so off that they're reeking or anything. They're probably fine. I just have a really sensitive nose about fish, and fish that's on the cusp of going bad is just eww. So instead I butterfly filleted them and am baking them for the dogs.

Locke

Well for those of you who care, my friend came over and apologized. Idk it just felt...I don't know. Off. She hugged us and then in one moment she hugged really tight and things felt okay. But when we pulled away my sister and I both had tears in our eyes and she had nothing. And her mother (who basically is the reason for all of this) said she doesn't want us communicating through text for a while and made her block us on Instagram. So that definitely made things better between us (not). So I mean it's whatever. I'm over it. I am and I'm not. I miss who she used to be but I can't change the fact that she'll never be that person again. And even if we smooth things over, things will never be the way they used to be. So I'm trying hard to just move on from it. It's just hard. But I'm not alone. My sister and I were best friends before this person came into our lives (we've known each other for many years but became close in the last 2 or 3 years) and we are still best friends. We have each other and she has "popularity" and fake friends (who a couple weeks ago she was telling us were slutty and bitchy and mean). So I guess at least we got the better end of the deal.
I'm sorry her apology felt forced :( at least you can get some closure now and maybe when she comes to her senses and realizes her fake friends are not really so great, you can be there for her.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm sorry her apology felt forced :( at least you can get some closure now and maybe when she comes to her senses and realizes her fake friends are not really so great, you can be there for her.
Thank you, I hope so. I don't think I'll ever "get over" this but I hope I can eventually move on from it. I still have moments where my heart is breaking. But I talked with my sister last night and we both agree that we are so grateful to have each other and that we'll be okay. I can't tell you how much I love her. :)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm sorry, Dixie's mom.

I've had friends like that in middle and high school, and the best thing you can do is just give them space. Sometimes they'll drift away, and sometimes they'll come back. High school is that time in life where people are trying new things and trying to "find" themselves. It's just normal to grow apart and forge a new path.

My best friend in high school and I drifted apart entirely in our senior year. We each just found different groups of friends who were so different from each other. It wasn't an all of a sudden change like with your friend, but it happened over a period of a few months.

Maybe your friend will realize that her new friends aren't as fun or "true" as you and your sister... or maybe she's moving in the same direction as they.

Either way, I can understand how unfair it seems right now. It will get better, though.

Members online

No members online now.