Red Dog

Toller_08

I love when you share new Rumor pictures. She is looking great! I really like the last one especially. :)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Yayyy!!!! I haven't seen her in forever!!!!! You and I still need to hang out soon missy. I've been super busy lately, but we neeeed to hang out.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I love when you share new Rumor pictures. She is looking great! I really like the last one especially. :)
Thank you! :)

Yayyy!!!! I haven't seen her in forever!!!!! You and I still need to hang out soon missy. I've been super busy lately, but we neeeed to hang out.
I KNOW! Just let me know so I can come down to DC. I haven't been down to Adam's house recently because of work and school.

Lol, I love the look on her face! Gorgeous girl, love me some sexy Dobes!
I think she looks like a bug. She tries to be all serious but her eyes get huge and she just looks goofy. :p

Thank you. :D

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I KNOW! Just let me know so I can come down to DC. I haven't been down to Adam's house recently because of work and school.
Sundays and Mondays I tend to be off though Monday evenings right now are out for me, but I can hang out during the day. Nov 10 if you are free I'm going to a lure coursing event to practice with Joey.

Members online