Agility Christmas

DaVinci

My siste said she couldn't figure out what to get me for christmas so said would you like to get a tunnel and teeter for christmas well of course I said yes. So I'm getting a 15' competition tunnel, a chute and the teeter (adjustable). I'm so happy!!!:D

adojrts

Thats cool, Merry Christmas!! I love it, because my family, knows to order me stuff from Clean Run. I give them a very long list, therefore very happy and surprised each year.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I got weave poles, jumps and tunnels a couple of years back. I'm asking for contacts this year (Home made ones are fine with me!), and more jumps...

However, it helps a lot that my mom's now big on agility, and wants all that stuff too, so it'll be a gift from dad and my sister to me and mom. :p

Wow awesome! Da Vinci is going to have a blast with all that stuff! I am very, very jealous. :)

DaVinci

Thanks everyone. Yes I'm so excited I can't wait for the stuff to start showing up.

If anyone is in the neighborhood this spring you can drop by. It would be fun. I live in N.Minn.

DaVinci

Got the tunnel on wednesday. I set up in the living room DaVinci had a blast even Mikado went through it and he has NEVER done anything like that before. My son has worked with River the last 3days and River is doing so well at it. Ging in both ends and even a slight curve. Let the Fun begin.

Members online