Ruby got her first leg!!

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
We picked up our first CD leg this morning and got First Place in Novice A with a 193!!:banana::banana::banana:

Let's hope we pick up our second tomorrow!

MicksMom

Congratulations on the leg an placement!

Man, I really admire anyone who does obedience with Sibes. I how much of a challenge they can be to train, but I love them!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Congrats! That's awesome! :banana:

Though I'll admit, I'm so slow about these things... I read the title and literally thought, "What happened to Ruby's legs?!?" :confused:

And then I thought about Li'l Brudder, the one-legged puppy from Homestar Runner

I know, RANDOM.

Anyways, long story short, CONGRATS TO YOU AND RUBY! :D

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
oh congrats! as per my trainer, trialing a husky is not always easy (i guess hers was a bit stubborn, and got bored easily)... i'm hoping to get at least a leg on the basset this spring. good luck today!

noodlerubyallie

Sprayin' the spiders
OMG Max - LOL! That pic made me giggle.

Thank you very much everyone! She's a little more difficult at trials - there's so many people she feels the need to visit with, and that takes precedence over the heeling I'm trying to warm her up with. ;) And judges? Those are just people there to witness her awesomeness. The stand for exam is the BEST part.:cool:

She did very well again today! We got her Second leg with another First place and a 195 1/2!:banana::banana::banana:

No victory food though - I think she got too much victory food yesterday, between Satin Balls, egg casserole, McDonald's fries, and her normal EVO, her stomach isn't very settled today. I'll have to save it for another day!

ACooper

Wow........really really late to the party on this one, but CONGRATS ANYWAY! LOL

MPP

petperson
Wow! What great scores! And with such an, um, er, hmm, INDEPENDENT breed! Ruby, you rock! :hail: And so does your mama.:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Members online

No members online now.