Ruger's Gr4 win photo

Finally got the picture from Ruger's Canadian Kennel Club Group 4th win. He now sits on 9 CKC points. One point away from his Canadian Ch. title.

Nest week we will be attending the LMDF Tradex Show in Abottsford, BC, Canada, the largest dog show in the Lower Mainland, BC. There are 4 chances for points as well as juvenile sweeps for Ruger, so hopefully we will be back with some Ch. news.

Toller_08

Congratulations! He looks great. :)

Good luck at Tradex, too! I was thinking of going, but decided not to this year.

Red, I'll email you with the original as soon as I can get the disc. The photography put someone else's photo on the disc that he sent me. I have to give him a call tonight and see if he will fix it.

Thanks guys, we love him. As you can clearly see we don't like pictures of ourself. I cut myself out of all of them. I wish the photography would have waited for Ruger to come over his shoulder a little more, but I think it is a good picture anyway. Thanks again for your lovely compliments. He has a lot of growing to do, but he is coming along very well.

R

RedyreRottweilers

ohhhhh, SWOON!!!!

He looks gorgeous. He showed such promise from the very moment he arrived, I think he's going to live up to it.

From this to that. Amazing, huh?

R

RedyreRottweilers

Well altho I'm a little partial, he is turning out very nice. His success in the ring sure speaks well for him.

It is good to see a young dog this age fairly up on leg, and not too full in the body. By the time he is fully mature around age 4, he will be a very balanced and powerful looking dog.

I expect BMR will eventually field many offers from very nice bitches that will want to visit him.

:D

Red, you know someone on another forum once wrote to me that I would regret getting this dog from you and threatened that I would never be able to show him. Well, all I can say is........ neener, neener, neener!!!!!!!!

Ruger is still very much a young dog, both mentally and physically, but once he matures, LOOK OUT!!!

R

RedyreRottweilers

Yeah, I know. Poor Penniless. POC and non-producer. I'm betting you have his AKC title finished quick, maybe before age 2.

Sorry to send you such a pitiful specimen.

haha

;)

Red, you know someone on another forum once wrote to me that I would regret getting this dog from you and threatened that I would never be able to show him. Well, all I can say is........ neener, neener, neener!!!!!!!!

Ruger is still very much a young dog, both mentally and physically, but once he matures, LOOK OUT!!!
I hope that person enjoys the many crow suppers that are in her future - and the humble pie for dessert:rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.