Little lumps?

Corgi

My 6 year old Bernese Mountain Dog has been getting little lumps on her body, mostly on her back/neck area and one on her upper leg. She only has two or three.

They're not completely circular, they're more like...hmm, like this: () like a flat circle. They're about the size of a nickel, and they're in the skin, NOT the muscle or bone.

This puzzles me because they do not get bigger, they are in the skin and are not attached to any muscle or bone. What are they? Maybe some skin tags or something...?

Delisay

Yes, time for a vet visit.

I don't know where doggy glands can be felt, but it might be that - an immune reaction to something. Also I've read quite a few reports of temporary lumpy reactions to Frontline.

Ring that vet...

Del.

Corgi

Thank you for your replies! :]

We just moved and we don't have a vet yet, but we're going to find one this week. Until then I just wanted to find out if anyone has an idea of what it might be or if their dog has the same problem. :)

JFrick

Sounds like a fatty cyst if they are not attached to the muscle (easliy moved around under the skin). But a vet should check 'em out......

yoko

can dogs get skin tags? that's kinda what it sounded like to me but yeah check with a vet you'd never forgive yourself if you didn't and it turned out bad

Members online