Caleb ROCKED Nosework last night!...

MicksMom

Our instructor is always teasing me about Caleb's manners and how he won't jump up against the wall, put his feet on the chairs, squeeze in between things, etc. Little by little he's been doing that stuff, but only during Nosework. Last night he didn't hesitate to squeeze into the pile of chairs, jumps and other stuff to find a hide, or into a tight corner for another one. I never thought I'd be enjoy seeing him "mis-behave" like that.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ahha his drive light bulb clicked on. He's awesome. My lab Charlie that ran field trials had two different personalities. One was goofy lumbering protective of me lunk, and then there was the field work all business get out of my way super hero. WAy to go Caleb.

Snark

Mutts to you
Yay, Caleb!

The Canine Games (local Samoyed Rescue fundraiser) had a Nosework venue but Riley pretty much s*cked at it. Sigh. There were 8 boxes lined up and 1 box contained an open can of cat food and the scent box. Riley had no clue...

Maybe, next time, I'll ask if they can hide a mole in the box. He's good at finding those. :p

Members online