gah naive people (pit bulls)

Saje

Island dweller
I'm battle with a really ignorant person on a local forum about pit bulls. This guy keeps calling them 'monsters' and is really ignorant. And I've told him so :rofl1: I don't expect to change his opinion but I won't just have his side on that thread.

At least I'm trying right? lol

Saje

Island dweller
I think he's backed off now. Either that or he has a life lol.

I'm not trying to change his mind but I hope someone else will read it and stop and think

Saje

Island dweller
Lol my editor used to call me that.

I have my people on my side now so that's good.

Amstaffer

I am sorry but the guy is correct! Pit Bulls are monsters.... I have a grand daughter who calls Sal the "kissing monster". She has good reason to call him that, I have seen him in action.

I also have seen one of my grandsons use a piece of cheese to get Athena to use her "titanium" tail to wipe out an entire division of army men. I might add that she did so much faster than Godzilla or King Kong....

Saje

Island dweller
:rofl1: :rofl1:

<sigh> I wish people could see that. It's exhausting 'educating' people. His last comment was "I don't know how people can argue with genetics" :confused:

Tahla9999

I have learn very recently that you can't convince them all. In other forums, I learn not to talk about them. Things get heated quickly as there are ignorant people who think they know it all.

Well, one thing's for sure . . . it's a waste of time to argue with stupid people.
Ain't that the truth...they bring you down to their level...then beat you with experience!!

I don't know where these people get their info. Around my area pits are a pretty popular breed, and I have met dozens of pit bulls that were just as nice or nicer than any other dog. They wag their tails and lick you when you come in the room, play fetch, sit on your lap. I mean sure their may be some idiot people who trained a few individual dogs to be aggressive, but we all know you can train any dog to be aggressive!

Saje

Island dweller
It's not stupid to make sure there is information there for the other people reading. It's not like this comes up a lot on this forum. Or ever. lol

Members online

No members online now.