Hello
I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself.
I am Linda Arndt and I own Blackwatch Great Danes(and Pugs).
I have been involved in dogs for 32 years, training, breeding and exhibiting as well as giving nutritional seminars for breed and obedience clubs.

I am an teacher by trade and have taken my second love and interest, canine nutrition and developed an educational website that is used by the top breeders and many pet owners. I have several feed programs and nutritional articles at the site. I try to use a common sense, moderate approach to feeding my animals, and developed programs that pet owners are more apt to stick with over the long haul. For more information there is an Interview at my website, this will give you more background on me and my dogs and over 100 articles that I hope you find helpful.
As a side note, I do not sell or distribute any of the products or supplements I talk about in my articles.
Linda Arndt
Blackwatch Great Danes (and Pugs - trash compacted Danes)
www.GreatDaneLady.com

RD

Are you dead yet?
(and Pugs - trash compacted Danes)

ROFLOL!!

Welcome to the forums, happy to have you here! :D

Hi Linda, welcome to Chazhound Dog Forums!

You are a very welcome legend around here. Your research and information has helped many make a educated decision on what to feed a dog and the dangers in this area.

Be sure to post your dog picture in the Dog Gallery. Just click on the upload photo link :)

Chazhound

Lynn

Super Moderator
Hi Linda, Welcome to the forum!

It is so nice to be able to have someone with such knowledge and expertise give advice to those who are so uninformed about dog food products. People will be astonished to hear what is actually in commericial dog food. I know that I was!

My family has 2 Shelties, and one had terrible allergies and was having what the vet thought was an epileptic seizure. Since we have stopped feeding him commericial dog food, he hasn't had an episode or a problem with allergies since.

I will never buy commercial dog food for them again.

Again, it is nice having you on board.

Lynn

OH MY! Oh my! Linda, you have no idea . . . I stumbled into your website from a link at a Fila breeder's site and . . . what can I say . . .

I've referred to your site so many times; believe me, you're well known here already!

You have no idea how honored I feel to be able to actually 'converse' with you!

I hope I've conveyed a sense of how much I would be babbling in person . . .

Welcome, Oh Doggie Guru! I kneel in a thousand prostrations!

Debi

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! I know I am excited to have you!! I love your site....admire your knowledge. :D :D :D

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Welcome Linda!

I'm a very new member here too, and am still working through all of the great info here. I heard about your web site last night while reading through the topics on health/feeding, and "surfed off" to visit your site. What wonderful information you offer, and I'm so happy to see you here on the boards! :)

Members online

No members online now.