A look back - Corvus

R

RedyreRottweilers

I just loved following along as Corvus grew up. :D He is so unique. I'm so glad you found him.

:D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm so glad he lives with you, who will make sure he's got everything he ever needs and more! And in return, you get to spread the Eye of Corvus to the world!

Sounds like something out of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". He would have been an awesome character on that show!

Sounds like something out of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". He would have been an awesome character on that show!
I personally think he should take over as the John Black character on Days of Our Lives. He gives a much more convincing stink eye, dontcha think?

John Black:

Corvus:

What a gorgeous, full of personality dog Corvus is. He has a great expression, and really sweet eyes.

He looks so happy in your home...my blood boils too reading what someone did to him.:mad:

Cheza

He's so awesome. Personality through the roof. I especially adore the stinkeye shots

bubbatd

How sweet those pictures with Hannah are !!!! I love the picture of him giving the raspberry !! Another great card ! Some company needs to do " Corvus " cards!

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
awesome pics

you two clearly belong together

it's so nice he loves hannah so dearly! adorable!

ACooper

Happy Gotcha Day Corvus!! And DEFINITELY a much better stink eye than John Black!!

I must have my boy see this thread when he gets home from school!
(he is a corvus fan! LOL)

Barb04

Super Moderator
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Corvus makes me laugh when I'm down and just when I need a good laugh! He's got such an adorable grin.

milos_mommy

Corv is one of my favorites. He is so full of spunk and personality. You're lucky to have him, and he's lucky to have you.

Members online

No members online now.