Alot of water

tat2ooed

Hello I had a question for anyone who would know. our dixie is right at 3 months old now,I posted pics of her on the introdution part of this forum.anyway she is a great bloodhound.My question is how much water in take do bloodhounds usally take? because she drinks like there is no tomorrow. we took her to the vet yesterday and he said she maybe diabetic. He is running test and waiting for urine samples. I am not sure about the vet so I am going to get a second opinion. My brother has a female from the same litter dixies sister and she also drinks like there is no tomorrow. Just wondering about the whole water thing.how much should she be drinking. also I can not keep her from messing in her crate. or piddling in the house unless I am taking her out every five mins. she lets us know when she has to poo and doesnt do that in the house or crate. I have tried to restrict her from to much water but when her water is not availabe she hunts for water and whines. I just dont want anything to be wrong with her because I surly cant afford diabetic meds for her and our 3 year old son has grown way attached to her he was the one who picked her out,so you can see what kindof boat I am in right now. If anyone has any advice or suggestions please let me know. all of it will be very welcome thanks

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
its ok, most bloodys drink lots of water, my uncle had a bloody and he drank like there was no tomorrow either. My Levi is the same way he loves to drink water and there's nothing wrong w/ him.

Members online