Fenzi Dog Sport Academy classes?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Anyone else enrolled?

I'm taking SH110: Introduction to IPO Fundamentals 1 - Obedience and Protection with Shade Whitsel to keep me on track with some of what I learned from her seminar in March.

Still waffling on taking Fenzi's Heeling Games class as this month is crazy busy.

SaraB

Everyone should sign up for Nancy Little's class. Mostly because she's one of the trainers where I work and she's one of the best instructors I know!

Kootenay

Anyone else enrolled?

I'm taking SH110: Introduction to IPO Fundamentals 1 - Obedience and Protection with Shade Whitsel to keep me on track with some of what I learned from her seminar in March.

Still waffling on taking Fenzi's Heeling Games class as this month is crazy busy.
I just signed up for Introduction to IPO Fundamentals as well (just bronze level), taking a read through all the lectures right now. I think this will be fun :D

I'm so stoked on this whole online class thing, because I live so far out in the middle of nowhere that this gives me access to stuff I never could have done otherwise. It's AWESOME!

I'm in heeling games. I am enjoying it. I would rate it worth the $30. I think I would get more out of it if my dog could, you know, heel in the first place.

I really want to get a working spot in Sue Ailsby's class in October (and, well, basically every class), but I think I'm going to have to pass in order to go to Fanny in November.

I like the format of FDSA classes and will take more in the future.

Kootenay

It's so hard to choose which classes to take! I want to take so many!!

Definitely enjoyed the SH110. It was great for starting out with Onyx.

Katem

It's so hard to choose which classes to take! I want to take so many!!

Definitely enjoyed the SH110. It was great for starting out with Onyx.
I'm having the same problem! I took heeling games at bronze and saw so much success with Pig and Badger. Now I'm having trouble deciding which dog to use for a gold class. I'm between OB110 and OB210. Whichever I don't take at gold I'll take at bronze along with OB310. At least that's the plan...I'm slightly obsessed. If I had unlimited time/money, I would be tempted to take the entire August schedule, they all just sound so awesome.

xpaeanx

Yeah, I said "What? $30?! Sooooo signing up!" Alas, heeling games was much more expensive even at the audit only level. I may do it eventually, but not right away.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Wow, $65 for an audit spot?? That's... kinda dirt cheap, really... if only I cared more about obedience these days, I would do it. Every now and then I get the "I SHOULD DO SOME OBEDIENCE" and that lasts like maybe twenty minutes LOL.

Maybe it was a typo, $130 is the silver level access.

Kootenay

You can get the classes for $32.50, with a scholarship, but I think you have to have taken at least one class previously to apply for a scholarship (and I think you always get them if you apply). Obviously this is for the "bronze" level. I found bronze level just great, you get access to ALL the info, and can see other people's questions, there wasn't anything I wondered that wasn't already covered. So that was awesome! I think I'll stick to bronze level for a while, until finances improve at least.

Members online

No members online now.