Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Steak and potatoes

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
My answer: No, I wouldn't use this. It's massive and looks so hot and uncomfortable. I like modesty while breast feeding, but this thing covers most of your body!

I'm pretty sure this would draw more attention to someone who is breast feeding, anyway.

ACooper

I agree with you Jessie....that thing would draw attention more than detract from it. I wonder what genius dreamed up that idiotic thing :rolleyes:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Did anyone else notice the model has no pants on. So much for modesty.
Maybe she is wearing a pair of girl-boxers or something? It looks like she is at home so maybe she is in her Lounge clothes or if she isn't maybe she has a pair of shorts on that are obscured by the thing.
Ok I'm all for covering up or whatever while breast feeding in public or going somewhere private but I think having this huge thing on defeats the purpose of modesty as it to me would draw more attention then a simple towel-cover (like my mom used) is sufficient.

I voted "it's rediculous & huge"

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Um..that thing is insane.
I mean, at that point, let's just make breastfeeding mom put on Burkas.

Xandra

No (other).

It's ugly!!!

If I try really hard I can see the merits of a milk-tent vs a nursing cover (who doesn't like room to maneuver??), but I'd never sport something so ugly.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah drawing attention to oneself seems counterintuitive to the subject of modesty, doesn't it?

Breast feeders: are there things out there for those who find it nessessary to cover up (because lets face ... some places make a stink about it ... or so my mom says) that aren't so ... Ugly?

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Maybe things have changes since I was a baby but mom told me that a few places (restaurants) told her she couldn't "openly breast feed" because ppl were complaining about it so she used a cloth to cover me so she said.

By stink I mean they can polietely tell the woman that other customers aren't comfortable wih it. Why are they a waste of money?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Heck no.

But if I meant I could feed a baby elephant which would mean I had a baby elephant going everywhere with me, then maybe yes.

If it was a baby giraffe, then definitely.

Though in both cases I'm not sure why it would be necessary as they would have, you know, bottles.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Maybe things have changes since I was a baby but mom told me that a few places (restaurants) told her she couldn't "openly breast feed" because ppl were complaining about it so she used a cloth to cover me so she said.

By stink I mean they can polietely tell the woman that other customers aren't comfortable wih it. Why are they a waste of money?
They cant legally ask you to cover up or go anywhere.

Because babies pull them off and they arent easy to manuver with.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Yeah drawing attention to oneself seems counterintuitive to the subject of modesty, doesn't it?

Breast feeders: are there things out there for those who find it nessessary to cover up (because lets face ... some places make a stink about it ... or so my mom says) that aren't so ... Ugly?
There are some cute nursing covers that are sort of like aprons, with a piece of plastic sewn into the collar to hold the fabric off baby's face. I wish I'd had one with my son but they're expensive and he's all weaned. Some can be loud and ugly too, it really depends on the print.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Maybe things have changed since i was a baby (I mean that was 30 years ago ... Dating myself I know :/) I haven't even seen anyone BF in public at least in my neck of the woods but I live in a very conservative state so that might be part of it.

Members online

No members online now.