Is Cody overweight? (pics)

Delisay

He looks very healthy and handsome - totally fine.

I do wonder whether he's purebred though - or unusually bred - because he's so long in the leg. Beautiful boy, either way.

Del.

Herschel

Should an 8-month puppy still have room to fill out? A friend of ours keeps telling us that our dog could lose a few pounds but we can't see it. His fur puffs out a little bit, but when we give him baths he is really lean.

However, his 2 year old Wheaton Terrier has a much more solid body than our puppy. He is muscular, but he feels very soft. Could he stand to lose a few pounds or will he fill out on his own?

Thanks Suzanne!

Herschel: I think your pup is probably fine! Dillon(my 4 month old puppy) looks very big and his head looks "fat" but when we bathe him he is the size of a loaf of bread, LOL(exxageration, hehe) His hair does stick out a LOT though to make him look bigger so i'm sure your pup is just the same way cause of the hair!

Here's a pic of him (just so you can see his "puff" lmao)

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
he looks fine to me. some dogs are just out of standard, even the best thought out litter can sometimes have an oddball who just kinda show up.

ive seen pure bred (akc reg and definatly look like) 10lb chihuahuas, there just out of standard being so large, but still chihuahuas...just not exactly the best bred usually

Members online

No members online now.