Meet Arya!

Khristine

Hi Everyone! It's been so long since I've last logged on!

I wanted to post these pictures on here of our new puppy Arya (Named after character from Game of Thrones :D) . She's 4.5 Month's Old. We adopted her off Craigslist from a family that was desperately trying to rehome her and if they didn't find anyone they'd put her in the pound :( She is such a good girl, very loyal.. we did have some problems in the beginning that is getting better and we are still working on but overall she is such a good girl and a joy to have in our lives. My kids love her to pieces and so do My Husband and I!

My Question is... If her Mom is a pure Dutch Shepherd

And her dad is German Shepherd with some Great Dane

Do I really have to mention she's partly great Dane? or would saying Dutch Shepherd/German Shepherd be enough? :doh: lol

And here she is with her Sister Ginger & Brother Oreo

and they all went for a walk with our neighbors & their dogs (with no problems) and a bath.

You can call her whatever you want. She's a mutt :) I call mine a mixed breed or a "shelter special" when asked.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
How do you know those are her parents? She looks GSD/Lab to me. Being 3/4's Shepherd would make her mostly "shepherd" so I'd just go with Shepherd mix.

Khristine

How do you know those are her parents? She looks GSD/Lab to me. Being 3/4's Shepherd would make her mostly "shepherd" so I'd just go with Shepherd mix.
the people I got her from, sent these pictures to me when I asked. This puppy was from a litter they had and they needed to get rid of her ASAP because they reached their city limit of dogs.. :confused: I did ask them if they planned on getting the parents fixed and they said they would.. but who knows :rolleyes:

I saw the parents from far away when I did pick her up... but my husband wanted to see pictures of the parents since he wasn't able to come with me when I picked her up.

Members online

No members online now.