The Good News thread

Zoom

Twin 2.0
So the guys thought it would be funny to tell me the car I'm about to buy myself was sold this morning.

I may have punched a door in response.

The good news is they were only screwing with me and my car is still here.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Turbo Forester in the Touring trim level...basically the top of the line, lol. The awesome thing is that not only do I get a smoking discount because I work there, but there's an excellent leasing option right now so I'm only paying $10/mo more than when I was paying for my used midrange 2001 RAV4.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Also, because friends are awesome, I will have weave poles in my apartment when I get back from picking up Siri :)

Also, puppy.

Lyzelle

All that is left for moving is getting Zander's paperwork done. TMO/Moving appointments have been made. Carpet cleaning appointment made. Jin's out-processing in progress, he's done with posting forever, and really the only thing left to do is get Zander's international chip and rabies done.

And after our chinese fiasco, I took a long, hot bath to cool down and relax. Jin bought me chocolate wine. I'm hanging out in peace with Zander in our room, playing Sims and fiddling around on the computer.

<3 my men. CHOCOLATE WINE. And fluffy grumpface. :D

19 days and counting until we are free and on the road again.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
All that is left for moving is getting Zander's paperwork done. TMO/Moving appointments have been made. Carpet cleaning appointment made. Jin's out-processing in progress, he's done with posting forever, and really the only thing left to do is get Zander's international chip and rabies done.

And after our chinese fiasco, I took a long, hot bath to cool down and relax. Jin bought me chocolate wine. I'm hanging out in peace with Zander in our room, playing Sims and fiddling around on the computer.

<3 my men. CHOCOLATE WINE. And fluffy grumpface. :D

19 days and counting until we are free and on the road again.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I get to drive to Michigan tomorrow to collect a puppy and meet Ado. :D

Sucky part, I'm stuck in a car for 20 hours with PW..... :p
Are you sure she didn't leave without you? I mean, she said she's getting puppy today... LOL

My good news is that the snow plow plowed our walkway :D how nice of them!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Your hair looks so cute!

I've officially stopped biting my nails for almost 2 months! I don't even have an urge to nibble at them. This is a HUGE deal for me, since I've been biting them since I was 8 years old. I can't wait until they're long and pretty- I plan on going for a manicure.

Saeleofu

It's my weekend to do kennels...and there are no boarders! :D :D :D I did all my cleaning tonight, all I have to do tomorrow is stop my once and feed the clinic cats.

GipsyQueen

Tomorrow is carnival. And for not having have a costum a few hours ago (and it being sunday) my costum is not half bad. (I think) :p

In other words, I look like a giraffe. :p

[/IMG]

Picklepaige

My sister is at Disney World, and saw Honey Boo Boo there with her mom (they were't there for publicity, they were just there on vacation).

She has achieved the greatest accomplishment in life. I am so proud.

Members online

No members online now.