Hello Again-Re-Introduction

I don't know if anyone remembers me but a little while back I was on here. But life got in the way and I fell away for awhile. I lurked but just wasn't up for posting.

But I'm back and figured the best place to start would be a re-introduction.

My name is Lindsey and I'm 19 (20 in 8 days) and very dedicated to my animals. I'm looking into applying to the Companion Animal Sciences Institute for Nutrition and Fitness and probably some courses for training as soon as the money is found.

I've got three dogs, two cats, six ferrets and one Sun Conure. And since I've been around the block when it comes to forums, I know pictures are the way to everyone's heart.

This is Hannah. She's my five and half old Mastiff/Rott/GSD (as far as we can tell) mutt.

This is Kaylee, she's MY first official dog and the only one that will be coming with me when I leave home eventually. She's a year and half old mutt of undecided origin but a recent discussion on another forum led to the guesses of Dalmatian/Bully/Terrier and possibly some pointer...? I honestly am not sure, but any guesses are always welcome!

*more*

And last but not least is Rascal, my 15 year old Border Collie mix

This one is a few years back

Glad to be back!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Lol you are so right about the pictures being heart tuggers. Your going to fit right in. Your animals are gorgous! WElcome back.:)
Rascal and Mary can sit on the porch together. YAY another senior for the club.

Welcome back! Your dogs are beautiful! Would love pics of your other critters too! (I love ferrets..just can't have any as they are illegal in California).

Thanks for all the welcomes! I appreciate them greatly.

Smkie-Yep, Rascal would love the idea of sleeping on the porch all day. Gotta love all those old timers :)

Punky-of course I'll get pics up of all the others :)

Members online

No members online now.