Nolan/Nolen (?) Curs

Anyone have any info on them? I've been told they're bred to hunt bear and boar is about all.

I ran into a guy who has one. He saw Kharma and thought I had one and got all excited because he's been wanting a female but evidently the waiting list for a female Nolan pup is running until about 2021.

Anyway, I'm just curious.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
as far as I know they are just a different "line" of BMC's...

EDIT: DC beat me too it :lol-sign:

darkchild16

We are Home.
History
To my knowledge, no one has been able to trace the Yellow Black Mouth Cur back further than the late 1800’s when they were as valuable to the owner as their guns, back then they would use the same dog for working hogs, cows, treeing, as well as their protection. I’ve traced them as far back as 1948. I have pictures dating in the 1950’s and they look just like they do today. Whenever or however this breed came about it is one of the most intelligent breeds, I’ve had the pleasure to own.
We started out back in 1980, with the Pete Nolan strain of dogs, and have line bred a couple of out Ladner strain crosses. We take pride in breeding and training the Yellow Black Mouth Cur, keeping our #1 goal; to produce tree dogs that handle well; but in doing so keeping the breed pure.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
as far as I know they are just a different "line" of BMC's...

EDIT: DC beat me too it :lol-sign:
History

We started out back in 1980, with the Pete Nolan strain of dogs, and have line bred a couple of out Ladner strain crosses. We take pride in breeding and training the Yellow Black Mouth Cur, keeping our #1 goal; to produce tree dogs that handle well; but in doing so keeping the breed pure.
Isnt that what I said...

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
EEEEEE!! Look at all the preeeetie Zeuses! *squeals and makes kissy faces at monitor*

Ummm...err....we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. Pardon!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
yes i was jsut copying it from teh website :p figured itd clear up where the nolan came from
Oooo... sorry..

EEEEEE!! Look at all the preeeetie Zeuses! *squeals and makes kissy faces at monitor*

Ummm...err....we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread. Pardon!
I know it :D they are gorgeous :D

Members online

No members online now.