It makes me MAD!

It makes me sooo mad, but for some reason I cant stop looking at pet listings on craigslist.

People write how much they love their animals, but they just have to part with them... you dont love them all that much if you have to part with them. One lady has 6 cats up on there, 4 under a year old...and says her husband is allergic... you just noticed that now after you got all these cats?!

Other people say there dog is perfect but should be in a home with small children... so they obviously did not train this animal not to be aggressive and now they just want to pass it off to someone else (without even being honest).

GRRRR...:mad: It makes me soo mad to see how disposable some people treat animals.

Sorry, Rant over.

Elissa

Lizmo

Water Junkie
It is okay rant on! :)

All I can say is....SOME PEOPLE!!! :mad: :yikes: :(

krisykris

I look at that list every other day and it makes me so sad. I can understand there are real reasons to have to rehome a pet, but some people's excuses are so ridiculous. I LOVE my darling baby, he's 9 years old and a great dog but I'm moving and I can't take him with me.... uuuuhm yeah right? You've managed 9 years but now you can't find a place to live? No, you got sick of caring for an animal and are trying to dump it while making yourself feel better. Some people are just ugh.

Staff online

Members online