Have you mailed your Secret Santa package yet?

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
To whomever sent my package...my apartment complex gets a LOT of packages this time of year and aren't always the best about letting us know when a package has come.

So if you already sent it, and think that it should already be here, please have someone PM me and let me know! Then I can go down to the office and grab it.

Lyzelle

Ditto for me. I have a creeptastic neighbor who scans my doors for packages. If my SS could get Jess to tell me when to expect a package, that would be great! I don't want it stolen.

I really, really wish UPS or FedEx would pick up residential packages because I am in so much pain today. But mine is getting shipped today. Should be there Wednesday-ish next week, barring any crazy snow happenings.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Mine went yesterday :) I'm worried it's inadequate :D But I did decorate the box myself ha!

Badly... :D No wonder the postal lady nearly wouldn't accept it!

Lyzelle

My box isn't decorated, but the inside is! It should be there Wednesday. :)

Bad news is, I can barely wrap a soft taco. So....good look SS. That was an interesting hour for me. And a lot of tape. Lol.

I was going to say that my person should hopefully be receiving theirs end of this week/beginning of next week. Then I realized it was Friday and 'end of this week' would be today. :doh: I'll change that to 'hopefully sometime next week'

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Okay, it's been TEN days since I mailed my package! It's going internationally, but sheesh- it's taking forever! I really, really hope it makes it to its destination today!

CaliTerp07

Okay, it's been TEN days since I mailed my package! It's going internationally, but sheesh- it's taking forever! I really, really hope it makes it to its destination today!
It took close to a month each time Gypsy and I had to send packages back and forth to Germany...but they got there!

Gypsydals

Mine is going out first thing in the morning. And I "think" I'm the only one from MI that is sending one.

SaraB

The girls and I are soooo excited to get our package!! Everyday when I come home I try to sneak a look at the front door while I'm driving up. :p

Toller_08

No time tor pictures atm, but apparently my package arrived on Friday when I was away. I will take pics as soon as I open it. I am so excited - especially once I saw who it is from. :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I am bad and still am waiting on part of it to arrive. Then it'll get shipped out. Hopefully it comes soon. :/

Taqroy

I sent mine on Saturday. They said it would be there Monday but that seems overly optimistic for a place that took half an hour to get five people through a line.

Members online

No members online now.