Speaking of Puppies, Where's MINE?

Equinox

Guess he's all grown up now, but at least he's doing it well.

3 years and 5 months old! He must have been just past 1 when I joined Chaz, although those who know us from other forums may remember his pictures from the blind hamster-sausage stage.

Trent says: "WHEE! Adulthood, here I come!"

Equinox

For laughs, here are a few I dug up from his puppy days

Second day home

Awkward pup is awkward looking

And a derp of a dork, too

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Trent is such a stud <3 lol love the pic of him as an awkward pup!! I can't believe he is already 3!!!

Ulteed

Nice to see him when he was younger too, see how he's matured ... very nicely I can see. ;) :)

Equinox

Thanks! I see this dog every day and still cannot believe how much he has grown. Not complaining at all :D

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
AMG puppy Trent! God, he is so much in my opinion what a GSD should be. He makes Fable look like a dog-weasel hybrid. :p

Equinox

He is so breathtakingly handsome! Even though he is all grown up!!!
Thank you!

He really is just so handsome. Awkward puppy stage is adorable too. ;)
LOL I never realized just how awkward he looked until I flipped back through those pictures. He was pretty cute, though, and good thing, too... with that puppy personality :D

AMG puppy Trent! God, he is so much in my opinion what a GSD should be. He makes Fable look like a dog-weasel hybrid. :p
First off, thank you!

Secondly, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN LADY? I've probably been obsessively checking your profile at least once or twice a week to look at your last log in date. Then I go out of town for a week and you poof back. How's everything been? More importantly, how's Fable?

And no, she does NOT look like a dogweasel, poor girl! :rofl1: Send her to me, I'll love her forever, even if she's still a little banshee (is she?).

Going to go look for any update threads you may have made now!

i <3 Trent. I cannot believe how grown up he is now. I've enjoyed all our talks and emails, and watching him go from a little slug to a big, handsome boy. :)

Equinox

Thanks so much everyone :)

i <3 Trent. I cannot believe how grown up he is now. I've enjoyed all our talks and emails, and watching him go from a little slug to a big, handsome boy. :)
LOL "Little slug" compared to Malinois puppies, but for me he was quite the tiny fuzzy flesh eating leach :rofl1: :rofl1:

I'm pretty thrilled with how he's matured out, though.

Wow <3 He is a HANDSOME boy!!! What kennel is he out of if you dont mind?
Thank you! He is from vom HausReid in Oregon, a local breeder. Here is his pedigree.

Members online

No members online now.