You guys want to see how Bamm is doing these days? (video)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Bamm and I want to share with you a video. It's a ton of video clips of him just being Bamm and having fun. Some of the video was taken back in VA, but a good chunk of it was taken after we moved out here to New Mexico. His best dog friend is Bella. She's the Rottie mix you see in the video and she's amazing! I spent hours upon hours working on this video last night... so check it out and tell me what you honestly think.

I figure... Bamm isn't going to be around forever... it'll be nice to have things like this video to cherish his memories even after he is gone. I don't know what I'm going to do when that time comes though... probably go insane.

Here's the video
YouTube - I'm Alive

M

MyHorseMyRules

Aww, that was awesome! You did a fantastic job! I'm going to have to start recording my two more often.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thanks guys... ya he is insane when it comes to snow. We had 4 feet of snow last winter when we were still living in VA and I really want to slap myself for not filming him in that. He would disappear and then you would see him fly up out of the snow and then he'd come back down and disappear into the snow again. He LOVED it!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
omg--he is too funny playing in the snow! and look at him playing with another dog! I have always had a soft spot for mister Bamm.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you. Ya he is slowly coming around with other dogs. We still are working on the leash reactivity part, but off leash he tends to do fine as long as the other dog is fine with him. If another dog growls at him or something then he reacts, but overall he is doing SOOOO much better. The other dog in the video is Bella... she's pretty much his bestest dog buddy... but there are three other dogs on that property and he does fine with all of them... there's another dog that gets into the yard all the time on that property as well and I was worried at first but Bamm seems to really like playing with that dog as well. So that's 5 dogs out here that he is fine around. WOOT!

Since he is doing SOOOO much better I have been flirting around with the idea of getting another dog in a year or so. I think he would be fine with another dog in the household... especially if we got a puppy. He LOVES puppies. Even though he has gotten along fine with a few males, he does do much better with females.

Members online

No members online now.