Winter shots of the pups - pic heavy!

Kootenay

Some shots from the past few weeks of mostly Yarrow with a little Jasper.

Handsome Jasper!

First howling pic I've caught of Yarrow...will try for some better ones

Chilling on the couch after a day out in the snow

Christmas time naps

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
You know that I've been looking into ANCDs like crazy now because of Yarrow right???? He seems like such a fun dog!! btw... where did you get that amazing hat in the last picture????

Kootenay

You know that I've been looking into ANCDs like crazy now because of Yarrow right???? He seems like such a fun dog!! btw... where did you get that amazing hat in the last picture????
Sweet! I'd totally recommend an ANCD, he is an awesome dog...

The hood thingy is my sister's, she got it at this store - http://thefairiespyjamas.com/ I'm not sure if they sell them online or not? It's sort of a "rip off" of these hoods though - https://spirithoods.com/Adults/Womens/41/217/

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Sweet! I'd totally recommend an ANCD, he is an awesome dog...

The hood thingy is my sister's, she got it at this store - http://thefairiespyjamas.com/ I'm not sure if they sell them online or not? It's sort of a "rip off" of these hoods though - https://spirithoods.com/Adults/Womens/41/217/
haha now you have me wanting to spend money I shouldn't be spending... lol.... considering I really really want a bengal, this one totally caught my eye too...

And on the topic of ANCDs.... I can't seem to decide if my next dog will be another sighthound, herding breed or if I really want an ANCD. It will be a LONG time before I will probably have another dog since my 3 keep me pretty busy as is with training, activities, etc, but holy moly I love how intense Yarrow's eyes are and I love the almost wildness about him without him actually being wild. Maybe it's because I'm part native american and really connect more with my native american side lol.

So I think that one of Yarrow standing with a perfect reflection happening is so stunning as is the howling one. And Jasper is just so cute! I love the snow stuck in his fur.

Kootenay

Toller_08

Your pictures are just beautiful. I can't even begin to pick a favourite. Just when I choose one, I move onto another and think it's the best and so on. They're all so nice!

Oh, and I meant to say, Yarrow's parents just had another litter! Cuties...
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...72353534.20067.100002536753229&type=1&theater
I didn't know they came in other colours! Not that I know much about the breed anyway, but for some reason I just figured they were always black. Neat!

FG167

Wow, these are really stunning! What a GORGEOUS and striking dog Yarrow is! A couple of the pics reminded me of some recent shots I got of Kastle. Would explain the bias lol Jasper is very handsome too!

SaraB

Seriously gorgeous pictures. I adore the reflection shot. Also, I had no idea Yarrow was as big as he is! How much does he weigh?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Beautiful pictures :D you are very talented! And the boys are so handsome.. Jasper looks like the lassie I always wanted as a kid!! <3 <3

Kootenay

Seriously gorgeous pictures. I adore the reflection shot. Also, I had no idea Yarrow was as big as he is! How much does he weigh?
Yeah he is a big boy! Last time he was weighted he was a little over 90 lbs and 29'' at the shoulder - and he's still just 10 months...so he'll be growing for quite a while yet.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
OMG <3 Yarrow is the coolest dog. My whole family agrees lol! Both of your dogs are gorgeous, and your photography is incredible! LOVE the reflection shot of Yarrow. Do you mind if I save it to my phone to use as my wallpaper?

spiffy

Black Beauty Yarrow! He is certainly gorgeous. Jasper is stunning too. Love your beautiful pics.

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
That Yarrow is one seriously cool and gorgeous dog. We can't leave Jasper out of course, very cute too but holy smokes i've never seen such a neat looking pooch before. Great pictures

Members online

No members online now.