Post of gratitude.

nedim

Wow, I have just finished reading one of the first threads I started when I was a newbie. I could'nt believe how little knowledge of dogs I had just a few months ago. I just wanted to start this thread to thank everyone on the forum who helped me early on. You answered my questions, coped with my misunderstandings, helped me deal with the heartbreak of a friendship that wasnt meant to be. You also helped me find Peanut and were just overall great friends to me. Thank you for sharing your experiences and stories with me.

Chazhound- Thanks form making such a great site where friends are made and bonds are formed.

Doberluv

What a nice post. It sounds like you've come a very, very long way with your pup. You are a dedicated dog owner and that's the main thing that will make you succeed.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor Mary and i wuv you and peanut, you know that! ;) :)

Thanks Nedim,
You're a picture perfect example of what this forum is all about. We all have so much to learn and share about the dog world. Thank you for participating and sharing your dog experiences.

Chazhound

nedim

Make that three corgi lovers in a row. lol. Denaluvscorgis, do you have any pictures of your dogs?

Members online

No members online now.