Hi, I'm Exodus628

exodus628

I used to own a dog a long time ago. However, I had to give it up due to some chaotic mess that I won't mention. So, I am petless at the moment and I am not sure if I could handle a pet right now. If so, do you guys think I should start small? I've thought about volunteering at an animal shelter. Dogs and cats are a huge responsiblity and I have always wanted a ferret.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
If you think dogs and cats are a huge responsibility, do NOT get a ferret. They are just as big a responsibility, and need just as much attention and care.

Honestly, having a dog or cat is a lot easier, in my opinion. You don't have to think as much about a dog. (Oh, did they run around today? Did they get enough out of cage time? Enough human interaction?)

exodus628

dog

I'll probably not get one right now. Plus, I have heard that ferrets are stinky.

Right now, I am just going through a transitional phrase. I wish I could upload the picture I have on my old cell phone of my old dog, Exodus, who I named my username after. I got really close to him when I first got him, but things fell apart soon afterwards. I also have my sister's dog on my cell phone as well. I don't know how to upload it onto here as it the backgrounds of my old cellphone. I am rambling.

Members online

No members online now.