Paranoia.......

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I swear everywhere I look Lucas has people hanging all over him! I mean I just got up to see who came in the yard (I heard the fence) and Lucas was in the yard. I just put him outside in the fence to go potty and came back cause the phone rang. Well this public official guy who checks the water and gas meters every so often had Lucas' toy in his hand. Lucas was at a sit and the guy threw the toy, Lucas ran and got it and would go back to the guy. He'd then sit at his feet and drop the toy. The guy would pet Lucas and start throwing the toy again.

I said "hello" he turned to me and said "oh hi I'm just checkin the gas line today. I love your dog, he is so friendly and beautiful. yadda yadda yadda." lol he said that he just loved when he was out cause he would play with him and that he use to have a husky (he knew Lucas was a malamute!! YAY!! :D). He also asked what his name was and I told him and he complimented Lucas one more time and went to check the gas meter. Then when he was done he left, but I swear everyone is always playing with Lucas!! :rolleyes:

I mean we take walks and these little kids always run out of their house come over to ask if they could pet him and of course Lucas just soaks it all up! He must have the biggest head!!!! If I was a little more paranoid I'd be afraid of people stealing him! :eek:

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
I know how you feel, BB. Every one used to do that to Dakota. Now, they do it to Harley. They are all afraid of Sam, but some of the bigger teenagers will come and love Sam.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL nedim your so right! He really is!! He sits nicely for the kids and people, but still makes them gaga over him LOL :p

If he's not careful his head is going to be bigger than his body soon! LOL

Ash47

Taco Dog
That's how people are with Roxy.
It's great that people aren't afraid to come up and pet Lucas because of all the "Huskies are dangerous" nonsense. He is just proving that they are sweet and loveable. He's such a handsome boy.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Babyblue5290 said:
I swear everywhere I look Lucas has people hanging all over him! I mean I just got up to see who came in the yard (I heard the fence) and Lucas was in the yard. I just put him outside in the fence to go potty and came back cause the phone rang. Well this public official guy who checks the water and gas meters every so often had Lucas' toy in his hand. Lucas was at a sit and the guy threw the toy, Lucas ran and got it and would go back to the guy. He'd then sit at his feet and drop the toy. The guy would pet Lucas and start throwing the toy again.

I said "hello" he turned to me and said "oh hi I'm just checkin the gas line today. I love your dog, he is so friendly and beautiful. yadda yadda yadda." lol he said that he just loved when he was out cause he would play with him and that he use to have a husky (he knew Lucas was a malamute!! YAY!! :D). He also asked what his name was and I told him and he complimented Lucas one more time and went to check the gas meter. Then when he was done he left, but I swear everyone is always playing with Lucas!! :rolleyes:

I mean we take walks and these little kids always run out of their house come over to ask if they could pet him and of course Lucas just soaks it all up! He must have the biggest head!!!! If I was a little more paranoid I'd be afraid of people stealing him! :eek:
Beware because speaking from experience it does happen.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Love4Pits said:
Beware because speaking from experience it does happen.
I know and I'm afraid of that happening!! That's why (excluding the fact of him possibly digging out) he isn't left outside by himself or at least without someone watching him! Sometimes when people go on about how nice/beautiful/etc he is I have to say thanks and keep walking just cause I get a little paranoid :p Especially the people that like to walk by the yard and say "hi" to him. :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone!! :) I think Lucas was a really easy first dog to start off with anyways, I can't take credit for most of it! :p

Members online

No members online now.