Group Christmas PIcs

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOur all probably Christmas pic worn out..but if your not, and want to see here are the best our efforts.

http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=10695&size=big&cat=500
Our best group shot

http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=10694&ppuser=2623
oursecond best.

http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=10693
GG and Mr SHaffer share a chair

Just as soon as i had most of this set up LOgan showed up with his dogs to ask if Pepper and VIctor wanted to walk. I had moved the Christmas tree into my bedroom because it is the only natural lite room with enough light for me to try to get a shot without a flash. AS soon as he knocked, they flew up, sent the tree flying, jumped through the packages that had to be rewrapped. Loads of fun:rolleyes: But just maybe that first one is worth it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chewbecca

feel the magic
awww!
Those are GREAT, smkie!
You really take some great pictures.:D

And Victor CRACKS me up in the second shot!:lol-sign:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
At least when i tell them to schooch in together they listen. I was practically on the floor of my closet trying to get far enough way to get everybody in. I just can't imagine Pepper not being a part of our gang now.
I like the first photo first because it is the most in focus and Pepper shows up the best. I have a couple with Virgo's mug in there but she is so black and she just doesn't show up well.. i should have moved her over to where Victor was and him over to where she was but after the tree went flying i gave up.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WE Got beanie's squirrel in there since we ran out of film when i took our secret Santa.
I am just so Glad Mary was here with us.

Mr. SHaffer is not allowed on the furniture but Mom made an exception since it was his idea in the first place and it WAS Christmas morning!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LOL I love how you've got them all together...and then there's a Virgo paw sticking out of the corner. :rofl1:

All very sweet pictures though and I agree with Dizzy, I like the second one the best.

(Virgo does show up, but you have to have light shining on her face, not behind her)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WE would have had to put the tree on the other side of the room to get the light to be like that. SIghs..trust me it wasn't out of lack of trying. I tried to get all four of them in..i will go get one and you will see what i mean.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Oh I belive you, that was more for other people wondering how to take pictures of black dogs.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WE managed CHristmas late get together with my family. Logan fell out as our sitter so i took her and Mary and left them in the car. IT is in the upper 40's and thankfully the thunderstorm waited until after we got home. I went out about every 10-15 minutes and gave her treats as well as taking her out twice and going for a short walk. My seatbelts are still attached and she did no car damage! mary is indignant at having to stay in the car for 2 and a half hours but she will get over it. ALl in all she is having a nice stay.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
tornado warning, hail, multi lighting strikes ..all until 5 am.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
:yikes: How is Virgo taking all this??

CRAZY weather!! Glad about your car though, you did it right with the attention and all.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
It hasn't hit us yet...but is on the way. Getting ready to unplug in just a minute. RIght now she is snoozing. WE did a lot of running around this afternoon and she got no naps. All are crashed out on my bed.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LOL!! You're right, the squirrel IS in there! I spy it right between Pepper's paws!!
I think the second one is just adorable!

Members online

No members online now.