help! i really need some help!

yes thank you again renee. i remember when i was younger and i had all of those birthday parties, i would always wish to have my own pet dog, before blowing out the candles. im just haooy that i actually got to spend some time with roxy. shes showed me so much. now is the worst part about having a dog. i ahve to let her go! :( :( its going to be so hard. but at least i know that she'll be in the family. i only have today to spend time with her. im going to make it her very best! my cousin is arriving this afternoon. tomorrow is thanksgiving. ill just have thanks that i ever had roxy. i know one thing, when i get older and leave the house i am going to get my own dog that i can hae responsibility over and to adore.
my cousin is coming down with their dog, butch. while they are down here they are getting 2 havanese. a boy and a girl. so they are arriving with 1 dog and leaving with 3. at least i'll know that she will have some great friends (except for their min pin which is always kept from teh other dogs, anyways). she is going to be breeded also. i know she will have a happy life. i hope she remembers me too.
thank you soo much renee and everyone else who hellped me go through all of the trouble ive had with roxy, my first and most beloved pup. i just cant thank you enough renee. i wish i can do something to thank you but it just wont be enough. you went through all of this, side by side, with me. you were roxy's and my mother through all of this. thanks

Members online

No members online now.