Thank you allie!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
You pretty much saved my life today!

I know you are probably going to say 'Why didn't you do what I told you to sooner!' and you're definitely right. I should have.

So I finally measured myself and ordered from brastop and they FIT! Even the sports bra!

And to make it even better I decided to order a couple weeks ago and then 2 of my ill fitting bras broke. I only had 3 semi decent ones. Then the third broke TODAY at nosework. Underwire popped out. So I was sitting there thinking I'd have to emergency buy one or something until my order came in. But it was in my mailbox!

I can't even describe how it felt getting out of the broken underwire bra and into an actual fitting bra!

So yes, THANK YOU. I have seen the light now. And I will not wait till all my bras are dead before ordering next time. <3

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
You pretty much saved my life today!

I know you are probably going to say 'Why didn't you do what I told you to sooner!' and you're definitely right. I should have.

So I finally measured myself and ordered from brastop and they FIT! Even the sports bra!

And to make it even better I decided to order a couple weeks ago and then 2 of my ill fitting bras broke. I only had 3 semi decent ones. Then the third broke TODAY at nosework. Underwire popped out. So I was sitting there thinking I'd have to emergency buy one or something until my order came in. But it was in my mailbox!

I can't even describe how it felt getting out of the broken underwire bra and into an actual fitting bra!

So yes, THANK YOU. I have seen the light now. And I will not wait till all my bras are dead before ordering next time. <3
YAY. Oh man that makes me so happy. I'm so glad you had the same hallelujah moment as me, haha.

Bra buying used to be a loathesome experience... now for the first time in my life, I have more bras than I actually need. :D (And I have my first ever sports bra that actually WORKS, FITS, and holds the suckers where they should be!)

As for the bolded, I would never. :) But oh man, the amount of people wearing wrong-fitting bras is crazy. And I was one of those, and so were you!

You made my day. :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yes I am loving this! I had to try them all on and they're so pretty too. <3

You totally made MY day. I would definitely recommend any of the Chaz ladies use that fitting guide. It got it just right.

The girls look nice and shapely too and my shirts look SO much better.

Yes this is my first well fitting sports bra too. I love it and NO UNIBOOB!

Have to get on this one day soon, I've been meaning to dig up the thread for the links but I think it's lost somewhere in the girly thread lol!

That is awesome though!!

Thanks guys! I am probably doing something terribly wrong because it never seems like bras properly fit me. It's like I'm between cup sizes in most brands and even then they fit odd. Woot woot!

milos_mommy

Even brastop didn't have much in my size, but at least after that thread I know what size I am (been wearing a 34C or even B, I'm actually a 32DD). It's amazing what a difference it makes in comfort and appearance

Taqroy

Even brastop didn't have much in my size, but at least after that thread I know what size I am (been wearing a 34C or even B, I'm actually a 32DD). It's amazing what a difference it makes in comfort and appearance
Maybe try Breakout Bras? They seem to have a lot in 32DD size. They're a little pricey but I've ordered from them a couple times and their customer service is fantastic.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Maybe try Breakout Bras? They seem to have a lot in 32DD size. They're a little pricey but I've ordered from them a couple times and their customer service is fantastic.
Breakout Bras taught me that there is such a thing as a sleeping bra. A bra, for sleeping! Finally my boobs won't try to compress my chest if I sleep on my side. I'll take ten.

Members online

No members online now.