Free Malinois

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
Well Riley hasn't gone through a window yet - I guess that is his saving grace.

Just yesterday he went INTO my purse and took a package of kleenex to shred because I went downstairs for two minutes and left him alone.
Saxon went into the purse of one of the trainers who does classes at PDog and stole and ate a banana out of it. He now looks through everyone's purse when they put it on the floor to see if there is a banana in it.

monkeys23

Saxon went into the purse of one of the trainers who does classes at PDog and stole and ate a banana out of it. He now looks through everyone's purse when they put it on the floor to see if there is a banana in it.
Oh man, Lily would totally do that if the opportunity arose! :rofl1:

We found a cake under a tree once out on a ramble. I wouldn't let them touch it because who knows right and also because yeah sugar + husky = bad times mkay! Lily still checks under that **** tree every time we go there.:rolleyes:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
LOL... my mom put a banana on the table, well within Georgie's reach - so of course Georgie nabbed it and was running around the house chewing a banana peel.
Now she is constantly peeking up at the table, because I have a nice metal bowl I bought to put my bananas in sitting in the middle of the table. So she's up on her back legs like a little groundhog, peeking at the bananas, all "oh hai bananie. <3 <3"

spiffy

Woohoo! High five for the Malinois. The dog sure knows an expensive collar when it see one. Moreover, chewing collars while wearing them is not an easy feat.:D

Members online

No members online now.