Soon to be new addition! Snowshoe Siamese

Adrienne

No name as of yet but I would like to pick something that goes well with China so maybe another country. Any ideas? Suggestions are welcome!

No name as of yet but I would like to pick something that goes well with China so maybe another country. Any ideas? Suggestions are welcome!
Siamese are from china right? I know this has nothing to do with China, but doesn't Tokyo kind of have a ring to it?

Maxy24

He is a beautiful boy! Remember that Snowshoes may be a little watered down compared to Siamese, they are a different breed crated through mixing. Now they breed true though. So he may be a little less vocal and in your face, but maybe not.

Just wanted to mention that Siamese are from Thailand (previously Siam), not China ;)

He is a beautiful boy! Remember that Snowshoes may be a little watered down compared to Siamese, they are a different breed crated through mixing. Now they breed true though. So he may be a little less vocal and in your face, but maybe not.

Just wanted to mention that Siamese are from Thailand (previously Siam), not China ;)
ok dont laugh at me, but the only reason i said china was because when i was a nanny the kid always watched Sagwa the Chinese Siamese cat.

OMG! SAGWA!

Adrienne

Thanks guys, those are some great idea's for names! Keep them coming! We kind of like Jitzu but are still playing around.

Maxy, I have done research on Snowshoes and he is a 'pure' Snowshoe. We do plan on mating him and China once they are all grown up and I am learning the genetics behind what a litter would produce.

Thanks again!:D

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
hes just the cutest thing! I would love to see pictures of him when hes not so worried! lol

As for names..

Sagwa? lol

Remind me of your girl kittys name, maybe we can find something that goes with that.like tic and tac

Adrienne

Our girls name is China. I like Sagwa but was he a boy? I can't remember it's been so many years since I have saw that show!

Edit to add: I am having her send me some more pictures as he grows since we still won't get him until he is ten weeks which seems like forever from now!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Our girls name is China. I like Sagwa but was he a boy? I can't remember it's been so many years since I have saw that show!

Edit to add: I am having her send me some more pictures as he grows since we still won't get him until he is ten weeks which seems like forever from now!
Ya, Sagwa was a boy lol I was obsessed with that show as a kid

Hmm.. Maybe name him Russia? lol mind you, this is from the girl with a dog named Kenya

I also like, Fortune (short for fortune cookie)

heres a pretty cool site where you can find a name you like and FIND the chinese equivalent!
Chinese Name and English Name

Romy

Taxiderpy
Ya, Sagwa was a boy lol I was obsessed with that show as a kid

Hmm.. Maybe name him Russia? lol mind you, this is from the girl with a dog named Kenya

I also like, Fortune (short for fortune cookie)

heres a pretty cool site where you can find a name you like and FIND the chinese equivalent!
Chinese Name and English Name
Sagwa is awesome, lol.

Her brother in the show is named Dongwa. There is another kids show called Ni Hao, Kai Lan. The male characters on that are:

Rintoo (A tiger)
Tolee (A koala)
Hoho (a tiny white monkey)

My vote however, goes for Meow Tse-Tung. :D

Members online

No members online now.