I think I may have found the breeder

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I used to live next door to a lovely GSP :) Gorgeous dog, but not a cuddler, definately aloof!

I used to live next door to a lovely GSP :) Gorgeous dog, but not a cuddler, definately aloof!
Mine are definitely not aloof -- they love people! GSPs should be people lovers.

That looks like a good breeder and seems like most of their dogs are American bred. You shouldn't be disappointed whether you want to show or hunt with a dog from them.

xpaeanx

I think they look good! And they do health testing! and they do title their dogs!

but if you do get a puppy from them...

YOU MUST POST LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PICS!!!!!!!!! :)

xpaeanx

The first breeder is in South Africa... from what I can gather so is puppydog. I think that may be one of the reasons she chose them. ;)

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
My SO is quite into hunting birds. I suggested a bird dog for him and he fell in love with GSPs. I am very pleased because I would like one too. We would title the dog in field work but not show her. She will also be spayed.

If we do get one it will only be in about a years time. But I have been looking around for breeders in the mean time and I want to meet them etc first.

Members online

No members online now.