• Guinea pig

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • rabbit

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • chicken

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Doberluv

If there were no such thing as dogs or cats and you wanted a pet, what domestic animal would you choose? What would your top 3 choices be? You can use the poll and/or add your own idea to your reply.

horse

donkey

mule

cow

pig

goat

sheep

Guinea Pig

rabbit

chicken

Toller_08

Probably a horse but in reality, besides dogs, there isn't anything else I really would like to own.

Doberluv

I screwed up on the poll. LOL. If you take the poll, just put in what your favorite choices would be. There are multiple choices. The order of them can only be placed in the reply.

So, my favorites in order would be: horses, goats, pigs, chickens, Guinea pigs, rabbits and a Jersey cow. Then, donkey, mule, sheep.

Boemy

I said pig and rabbit, but I really like rats as well.

I like horses, but don't have room for one. ;)

Paige

Let it be
Horse (Im a horsey girl. Currently have 7), Rats, Pigs.

Rats and dogs are equals on my list. If I ever couldn't have a dog I'd have rats forsure. I don't feel like I have enough time for both though. I enjoy going out on hikes so much that dogs just seem like a better company for that sort of thing.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Erm, I guess ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, fish, snakes, reptiles, etc. Basically small animals. But NO rabbits, pigs, etc. Had enough rabbits. >_<

RD

Are you dead yet?
Horse, cow, pig, duck (basically any barnyard animal.. i love 'em), ferrets, rats and a large ball python.

Dekka

Just try me..
Goats are very dog like. Horses are good, but as a pet, I would choose a goat.

Maxy24

On the poll list I'd say pigs, rabbits and horses. I LOVE pigs. They are very smart, and the one at the farm loved my attention (or food, but either way he came when I yelled Here piggy piggy piggy). I like rabbits but it would have to be a big one, small ones seem so skittish sometimes. I don't really know much about horses, in fact I met my first horses a few weeks ago. But i would really like to learn to ride.

So from not on the list I like birds, bigger birds. They are also intelligent and very affectionate. birds are my #1 choice if there were no dogs or cats.

I've wanted a ferret for quite sometime but have heard some bad things about them, they seem cat like to me.

And I love my gerbils!

but honestly nothing really comes close to a dog or a cat at all.

Members online

No members online now.