Three B Photoshoot

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
never turns out the way I like! I can't make holiday cards with their pained facial expressions, lol. But they are too funny to not share.

Couple more...

jess2416

Who woulda thought
OMG what did you do to poor BUDDY...

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

*buddy you can come to aunty jess, and I promise no christmas cards*

Domestika

That would be the most pitiful Christmas card ever. It would make everyone go "Awww...:("

Those are some sad little puppy faces!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
LOL

Banzai HATES being put somewhere and told to stay, Bella wanted the treat and thinks she should get special treatment and Buddy, well, Buddy was dying for his most prized treat. I know to not use it again. Though, they did all stay, not just happily. :rofl1:

Toller_08

Haha, they definitely don't look too enthused about posing, but they're adorable (as always!). I was trying to get group shots the other day, too. They didn't turn out as planned either!

Barb04

Super Moderator
How about a card with the caption: "Oh please Santa, no coal in our stockings; we weren't that bad this year!"

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THere's a science to group shots, and two people really make a difference. GOod luck with your future efforts for your card. IN these they look like they are sooooo in trouble.:D

ACooper

How about a card with the caption: "Oh please Santa, no coal in our stockings; we weren't that bad this year!"
:lol-sign: That's about what they look like isn't it?

Well Nik, on the bright side, nobody was poking, sticking out their tongue, making bunny ears over someone else's head, or crying...............

All in all, more successful than my kids' group photos :rofl1:

R

RedyreRottweilers

ok, LMAO

You are clearly a dog abuser.

They are so cute, but those faces cracked me up!!

Very cute....now let's see a three B (Butts) Photoshoot.
I swear, group shots are more fun than they are productive...I usually like picture #1 out of the 300 that I shoot.

I love them all but...hate to tell ya, number 1 looks the best....as is always the rule!:lol-sign:

S

Squishy22

Adorable pics. So who rules the roost?? I think I've got a good idea, but not 100% sure. hehe.

I didn't know much AT ALL about filas before joining chaz. I am growing quite fond of them. I've seen some stunning ones here at chaz. ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Poor Buddy, I love how he's squirming away from Bella and looking so sadly at you. ROFL! Bella is fantastically breathtaking as usual. *sigh* So preety. Banzai seems incapable of looking goofy, btw.

Members online

No members online now.