pet stroller

i have 2 cavaliers one of my cavaliers has artritis she is only 1.. i was wondering what you think of the pet stroller? do u think it will help my dog?

I really wouldn't know the answer.
But going on what i think.....wouldn't it be best to try and exercise her to keep her joints active?
I do know that with humans the pain is worse after being still IE:Sleeping.
Does she have meds to help ease the pain?
Poor thing :(

yeah i guess your right i still want her to have fun..
yes she is taking tablets for the pain she is the most loving dog..

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think for a dog that can no longer enjoy the walk because of pain but would like to go along and misses the opportunity to be with you there could not be any greater joy for them. Mary would look darn silly in a stroller but if i could i would get one (maybe we will use a wagon) when she can no longer trot along side vic and me:) As long as she can i think she should walk for it is best for her bowels and muscles.

A lot of people here in Holland use these special bikes with a box on the front.the bikes are long with a big box which rests low close to the ground,easily big enough for your 2 dogs.The dutch transport kids,dogs,shopping in them.Also,I believe swimming is supposed to be good for arthritic dogs.If you have lake or beach near by you could cycle there with your dogs in the box and put the one with arthritus straight into the water

Members online