dog tricks

hi My cavalier Rosie knows Sit,down,stay,wave,come,paw right,paw left adn words.
my other cavalier knows sit,down,stay,come and paw

what have u taught your dogs to do?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
sit,down,stay,shake (which usually ends up with give me 10 instead of 5), sit pretty, twist (his favorite),crawl, say thank you (speak), jump through a hoop, fetch, catch, and Mary knows sneeze (she won't speak so she does this instead)..we need to start on a new one it is time.

TAVS

We're still working on Mason.
He's pretty good with Stay, definately can do sit. He's okay with 'Wait' when we're crossing the street but alone he would probably not watch for cars. It took me about 5 minutes with some cheese to teach him shake.

It's going to be a long process but I'm working on 'Dead Cow' That's what he looks like sometimes when he lays down on his side with his legs out. I just started working on 'Super Dog' when he stretches out his back legs and looks like he's going to take off. hehe.

Oh; and occationally he runs in circles real fast in the back yard 5-10 times. We're trying to get him to do that on command; 'Circle' to help exercise him.

He does fetch but only until he doesnt want to anymore. Not sure if he knows the command or just the action.

Bailey does all the basics like your 2.
He also will Pee and poop on command :)
Ralph only understands his name so far, but he will get there.

Kase

Sit
Stay
down
up
speak
paw
heel
come

and we are working on 'watch me'. I should really do more with her.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
lol sometimes i tell vic to hurry up and he will fake me out by lifting his leg but not doing anything:p He is just stalling for more time outside;)

mrose_s

BusterLove
buster knows
sit
stay
down
sit up
come
high five
stand (high five with both paws and holdign it)
down
drop it
hup (jump, whether it be thru soemthign or over sumthing or onto soemthign)
heel
give me a hug
open it (this is for the front gate, but i have to unlock it to let him open it)
and is currently learnign roll ever and spin

Roxy's CD

Roxy: sit, down, stay, wait, speak (whisper), SING(my fave LOL), shake paw, high five, come, and her newest addition to her repoitoire, I guess I'll call it BANG! (she stands, and I put my finger at her like a gun, and she cries(talks "I've been hit!" and drops to the ground and rolls on her back and plays dead.)

I've been showing anyone that walks through the door.lol

Hades: sit, down (he's getting better, but I still lead him down 60% of the time), stay, wait, paw, high five,
Baily+Ralph Hades poops and pees on command too! lol

Members online