Registration Question

So I'm filling out this registration form for a CAT in my neck of the woods. Squash is registered with Canine Partners but his parents - no way, and I don't even know who is dad IS. So under "sire" and "dam" do I just leave it blank? Write "unknown" or "no good deadbeat" under sire and "Linney" under dam?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Just draw a line through it or write N/A or unknown

Same for the Breeder line.

Is this the October CAT in the northern suburbs by chance??
Yes, it is! I wouldn't have even known about it if Sizzle hadn't commented on Squash's lure coursing video, but I noticed the premium went up this weekend.

I thought I'd give it a try since he seems to have taken to it and it seems like an easy, low pressure thing to get my feet wet with official trials/events. Are other locals planning to go?

SaraB

Yes, it is! I wouldn't have even known about it if Sizzle hadn't commented on Squash's lure coursing video, but I noticed the premium went up this weekend.

I thought I'd give it a try since he seems to have taken to it and it seems like an easy, low pressure thing to get my feet wet with official trials/events. Are other locals planning to go?
I'll be there to at least hang out with Sizzle, I was planning on running Classic but might run Zuma now. I *think* PW and possibly Springerlover were planning on going? Not really sure.

So incredibly excited to meet Squash!!

I'll be there to at least hang out with Sizzle, I was planning on running Classic but might run Zuma now. I *think* PW and possibly Springerlover were planning on going? Not really sure.

Oh god. Brace yourselves. :p

SpringerLover

YAY! I'll be there on Sunday and might run a lab, springer, or boxer... none of which are mine!

Also, APDT has a sense of humor. I have a friend whose dogs are registered as "MN White Toed Chipmunk Dog" and "North American Yodelhound." And APDT says SURE! :)

I'll definitely go, provided I get the day off of work. :D

Sara...do you know which day you're going?

Members online

No members online now.