Upendi&Mina's dogs need temporary care

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I don't particularly want to go into detail on a public forum, but will gladly explain in PM if need be. What I will say, is she could really use some vibes right now.

I guess this is just getting a feeling if anybody can help, I still am unsure of the dogs' exact location and how to get to them right now. I do know she lives in PA.

There are currently 4 dogs. Obviously it's not imperative that they stay together, that would be asking a ton. If you can help by either taking one in, or with possible transport, please let me know. She has nobody IRL, so I told her I'd come here and ask. I can help with any questions as much as I know about the dogs, but if it something I need to ask her about, it may take a little bit -- there's limited communication.

First there's Upendi. I believe she's around 3-4 years old, and is a Shepherd/Husky mix. She gets around with all dogs, isn't much into playing.

Then there's Mina. I believe she's 3 years old, and is an Aussie/Lab mix. She gets along with all dogs other than Cara.

Cara, who is 2 years old, and is an Aussie. She gets along with all dogs, and is the one I am worried most about. She is super attached to Amber, and I'm not sure how she's going to be doing away from her.

Finally, there is Temporary. She is.. well.. a temporary foster she grabbed when the owner was going to shoot her. I believe she is about 8 months old, though I could be wrong -- she IS a puppy, and ____ months, though. She's a scruffy little mutt, from I understand built super slim. She also gets along with everybody.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Thanks guys. :)

As it is, I have somebody who has offered to get the dogs/transport however she can. So now they just need places to go.

JacksonsMom

Oh, jeez, that just ... I'm so sorry ((hugs))

Where abouts in PA is she? Does she still have Kodak also? I don't remember hearing ever about a temp mutt.

I may be able to help, as a temporary thing, but might need some more details.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I wish I could help because I could probably take Cara temporary or something. We just do not have the space for an additional dog right now and we are looking for a place to rent which would probably be harder with a 4th. I really really wish I could help.

I can probably help, Jess, if you can get transport all the way out here. PM me, and we can go over the details.

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I would consider fostering Cara for a bit even tho Amber hasn't spoken to me for quite a while. But I would need to know for how long. If it will only be for a couple weeks I will take her in a heartbeat.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
how are the dogs with children? And how long would she need them to be cared for?
I do hope she is ok--sending good thoughts/vibes her way.

CaliTerp07

How long of a situation is this? I could take a dog for a week or two, but will be gone at Christmas and can't send a dog I don't know well off to be boarded.

FG167

We are in Knoxville, TN and could take a dog in for a bit but do not have the time to come transport it ourselves. PM me if you need us.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Full up with fosters now that the Mal girl is coming, but I'll help any way I can. Transport legs, gas $$, etc.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Can you find out where in PA? I could ask around here. There is one person I know who has a butt-load of BC's that may fit right in with the Aussies. Not sure if she can take any in, though (hence that I'd have to ask around).

I am in the SE part of the state, near Allentown. At a minimum, I may be able to transport for a leg.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I may be able to help if any of the dogs need transport in or around parts of WI. Unfortunately we do not have the room or time for a foster at the moment.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I can help with transport for sure. Depending on timing, I might also be able to take a dog for temporary fostering (a month or less), but Cody needs to be adopted before I can do that.

If the dogs need an immediate place to go, what about a kennel? Chaz could probably help with that more easily given the large geographic spread of members if someone could figure out how to get the kennel to accept donations over the phone.

Members online

No members online now.