Have you already named your future dog?

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I've got lots of names but not dead set on any one. Would have to see the dog first.

One name I heard last week that I thought would be super cute for a little fluffy dog, is Dexter. I will probably never use it myself but still think it's adorable lol.

adojrts

Yep and it will suit a male or female. Now I just need to get these pups safely born and figure out which one I am keeping. With a bunch to choice from I can't see not having a newly named puppy to call my own very soon :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
I have a long list of dog names for my future GSD... but I want to meet him before picking one for sure, just so that I don't seem like a total control freak/planner. My BF thinks it's ridiculous to pick names ahead of time, but he also named his Pug "Buddy", so he has no say in this.

I've got lots of names but not dead set on any one. Would have to see the dog first.

One name I heard last week that I thought would be super cute for a little fluffy dog, is Dexter. I will probably never use it myself but still think it's adorable lol.
I love that name! I met a white standard poodle named that last week and it suited him so well.

I decided a few days ago that I would like to have a dog named Watson sometime. I just can't decide if it's too close to Hudson to have a Hudson & Watson at the same time.

FG167

I had picked the name Simmer for my male BC...that then ended up being a male Kelpie, named Limit LOL

I have a list of other names I like but no future dogs particularly picked up and probably not any time soon. Will be males from here on out though, no more females for me (Jason will probably stick to females and no more males so we'll end up with a mixture).

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
No. I keep thinking of perfect names and then forgetting them. XD

My next dog is likely going to be a Whippet, and I think I want a male. So I really like Noah and Jake but I think I want to name my real kids those names...so yeah, I don't know, lol!

yoko

I thought about it. Would like to move to a ff theme but if I stay with Mario probably use the name Koopa or Goomba.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I have a whole list of names I like, but no one in particular picked out. That never works for me. I have to wait until I actually meet the dog. I had ten potential names for Rowan, and "Rowan" was not one of them ;)

AliciaD

On second thought...
Yes! And I was going to tell too but reading what others have wrote I'm now a little secretive!

Lyzelle

Yep. I have a whole name list that goes with certain dogs types, breeds, colors, genders, etc.

The only thing I can't think of are registered names. I have a hard time with that.

momto8

Yep :) His call name will be Orion, his reg name is already picked out, but not to be announced until my breeder announces the litter theme :)

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I'm really set on the name Rooster for my next ES male, especially if he's a shaded sable. I have a couple of other names I like but none as much, and it goes with the theme of Quinn's name nicely. It would have to really, really not suit him for me not to use it ASAP.

I also have a name picked out for a future GSD boy as well as a Cardigan boy. And a couple litter theme ideas.

monkeys23

_____'s Holy Shitsnacks! Call name Pam. :p
:rofl1: Awesome!

I totally want to name a boy dog Archer.

Roland would be a good boy dog name too. After Roland Deschain.

For some reason I'm really liking the name Ruby for girl dogs right now... A big fuzzy sable girl named Ruby. :p

Staff online

Members online