• I think it's ugly and would never wear it

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Hummus and pita

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
$1200? Have I got a deal for you. I'll sell you one of my old tshirts covered in dog hair for a mere $800. I'll even throw in a big ghetto safety pin (honestly, it's needed to close the hole by the sleeve).

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
$1200? Have I got a deal for you. I'll sell you one of my old tshirts covered in dog hair for a mere $800. I'll even throw in a big ghetto safety pin (honestly, it's needed to close the hole by the sleeve).
It's not a hole... It's an air circulation vent so you can wear it in summer and winter

I'll be the first to say, that I'm not going to call it completely hideous, but I would most certainly NOT be wearing it! And especially at that price, for something I could easily concoct myself!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
It's not a hole... It's an air circulation vent so you can wear it in summer and winter
In that case, the pin still comes free (already offered, can't reneg), but the custom air circulation vent makes this piece that much more valuable. The market has established $1200 for similar articles of clothing. I'll sacrifice at $1100 total to include the shirt, dog hair, ghetto safety pin and custom air circulation vent.

Paypal, cash and major credit cards accepted.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Yes. I wouldn't buy it, but if I needed Camouflage I would certainly wear it :p

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I was looking at it on my phone. The details were not visible on the tiny screen....

but... kilt pins belong on kilts not on whatever that is on the first page lol. Kilt pin cavewoman wear lol it's what every woman wears when she is trying to find the right man to club her over the head and drag her back to his cave fire

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
not my style at all personally lol I like things that are classic/don't go out of style

that seems like the kind of thing that might be OK at some point during a fad but quickly would be the picture you would show your grandchildren like "LOOK WHAT GRANDMA USED TO WEAR!! WEIRD RIGHT?" lol

Members online

No members online now.