Riot was put in jail

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Well Riot was a VERY bad boy last night so he got a nights sentence in "puppy jail". First, he never asked to go outside, normally he'll come up to me nudge me and then walk away to the door, didn't do a thing, just stood in the CARPETED LIVING ROOM looked at me and started to pee, while I was jumping up to grab him, he tried to squirt it out faster lol normally he just stops. So he gets put outside for a good 15min.. meanwhile my sister goes and lets the other two out(shelties) so its a freaking play fest, which pissed me off because Riot was supposed to be introuble, so I go outside and call him to come in(not screaming, just regular calling) he doesn't come.. so i grab the two Shelties put them inside and spent almost 15min trying to get the litle bugger inside.. well he got prison for the night after those two sessions.. so in the morning he was MUCH better at coming back when he was called and I haven't had a mess on the floor yet.. we'll see how long this keeps up.

Dreeza

LOL, riot riot riot....

may i ask...when he peed...were you not paying attn to him at all??

oakley did that once...we were ignoring him (not on purpose...we were just busy doing other things) and he came walked under me (i was sitting, glared at me, and peed...A LOT) lol...so maybe he was just mad he wasnt getting attn

lol, who knows...at least he was better in the morning!

Fran27

That sounds like Boris when he doesn't want to come in. Don't you love it :D

What I do now if he doesn't come after I call him twice is get the leash, and drag him inside. Although usually just seeing the leash makes him come to me, because he thinks we're going for a walk. I almost feel bad about it...

Y

yuckaduck

I agree with ShowPug, pee in house means play time. So pee in house more often.

I went through that with Yukon, pee in house means attention. When we just crated him and ignored him he stopped. Until Hope came home then the jealously started but now I have a kennel to put him in so it does not matter.

I remember one time Mayberry was mad at my sister for being gone for a few hours, so she went and sat by my sister, made a big puddle right by her, and walked away. LOL it was hilarious.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
may i ask...when he peed...were you not paying attn to him at all??
Honestly, I was sittin on the couch reading, and Riot was busy chewing his bone and I thought he was just getting up to get another toy.. but he made eye contact and THEN went lol

Sounds like Riot knows that peeing in the house = 15 minutes playtime outside LOL!!!
lol Ohh no, its not like that at all, he doesn't much like being outside by himself, so he gets shoved outside to show him where hes supposed to be going pee, but this time my sister was a dumbass and let the other shelties out.. when I realized that he was playing he was brought in right away(well as quickly as possible, after the run around bit)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LMAO you aren't the first to tell me this hahaha!~ I'm starting to think i shuold probably change his name since he feels the need to live up to it lol

Members online

No members online now.