Papillon Beagle

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He definitely favors the beagle side... I honestly would have never pegged him as a pap mix.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Actually I probably would have guessed JRT/Basset. He has a TON of bone and slightly bowed legs.

This is still my favorite papillon mix:

Here's a 'papeagle' for reference:

I'm still trying to figure out why you'd want a pap x beagle... they're about as opposite in temperament as can be.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
That boston/pap looks almost like a frankendog. Really interesting looking dog though!

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I'm still trying to figure out why you'd want a pap x beagle... they're about as opposite in temperament as can be.
People are idiots.

If Paps are to hyper, well get a quieter Pap. Im sure they exist. If a beagle is to quiet for you, well get a field line puppy.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
It just seems like such a weird combination.. hound crossed with a super velcro, clingy breed.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
It just seems like such a weird combination.. hound crossed with a super velcro, clingy breed.
I owned an afghan/lab mix Not that labs are really velcro dogs but the combination gave her an afghan personality without the off leash issues of a pure afghan. :p

Britty22

I have 3 of these Puppies!

My papillion gave birth to 3 puppies this morning (fathered by our beagle). I know they are rare puppies and considered "designer" we handt planned on them having puppies in fact I didn't even know she was pregnant until the puppies came! I was wondering if anyone knew how much these puppies would sell for and where I can get extra info about them

Members online

No members online now.