Have you heard of this

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
These guys had a booth at the show..they gave me a sample and victor actually acted like he liked it..have you heard of them? I don't see anything about animal testing, but i am sure i can find out..the rest sounded like a good thing..but like i said i am a nutrition ejit so i thought i would ask those of you that are not. I was going to attach..but for some reason the attachment is on some threads for me..and i cannot find the go advanced on this one. I had scanned all the info..so the company is called
Paul's Pet Food Delivery Express
all natural, no fillers or by-products..no corn, no wheat..They say lots of not good things about science diet, euk, iams and nutro, you can buy it 100 lbs at a time and they deliver...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
sorry i am so dumb today..that would have been loads easier than scanning all the info...i like the delivery..cause i am so stressed out lately..the price isn't bad considering and he actually ate it like it was good! www.paulspetfood.com

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Talked to paul on the phone tonight..he called and i said i had posted this on the forum..asked him about animal testing..not in detail..just are u one of the good guys..i like the fact that he is local..always like to support local businesses and not chains like "walmart" so maybe he will write in and tell us about their company. Could be an interesting story!

Okay, the first thing I see on the website is he isn't the manufacturer, just a distributor for a pet food called "Nature's Select." I don't see anything at all about human grade ingredients or organic ingredients - the first two things I look for before even spending time going through the whole sequence. It only says it uses no "chemical preservatives" which, although it's a good thing, is much ado about very little.

I don't know if I'll get to it tonight - I'm zonked - but I'll try doing a comparison on the NaturaPet site using their comparison wizard. It's a good place to start.

Emery not Paul

Hi,

I'm Emery, I spoke w/ you this evening on the phone. Paul Cavanaugh is the one who started Nature's Select in California in 1995. I purchased the franchise here in K.C. this last year. While I'm not an expert on pet nutrition it is my job and I've been researching and learning all I can from the AAFCO & many other wealths of info. We don't do any animal testing and never will. We are all about the health of the pet. Science Diet, Nutro, Iam's Purina etc are all subsidiarys of larger conglomerate corps that use the pet food division to get rid of many of their "waste" products. We have one simple goal, to produce a quality all natural pet food with the best ingredients we can find. We don't sell to a middle man like Petco so we can still afford to deliver to your home and play with dogs for a living. :) We would love to earn your business and we have a great referral program. . . many of my customers are only paying $15 for a 50 lb bag because they refer so many people. Let me know if you have any ??? for me. Thanks! Em

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thanks for posting Em...i like the fact that u followed thru..i will be getting back to you at the end of the month.If all goes well, i have brothers with dogs and many friends too..finding anything Victor will eat is a challange..losing Bronki to cancer was tragic for me..I just want to d o my best for my best friends...cya soon

My pleasure. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, thanks for letting me know about this web site. I've learned a lot from reading the other threads. Have a great evening. Em

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
They are just awesome to me..i love CHAZ..glad you checked us out!

Members online

No members online now.