- I went and chose a new sewing machine on Friday from my mom
- a nice hockey sweater from my dad
- Canon ef75-300mm f/4-5.6 III lens from my brother

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
The big gifts were:

Nikon D7000 from Ian!

Keurig from my parents.

I also got a few sweaters, PJ pants, a giftcard to Loft, and a bunch of other small things I can't think of at the moment :p

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I got a pug wearing a suit necklace from my bro.

A pink chi iron from my mum

And $600 from "grandpa" which made me cry. Mum and Joey sold me and my brothers truck we inherited sort of from grandpa when he died a couple years ago because we were just sinking more money into it. So mum split the money we got between Ryan and I and to pay off some of the repairs.

Haven't opened my stocking yet.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
My "big" Christmas will be on Thursday after my parents arrive at our house on Wednesday night, so I only opened one item today, on DH's insistence: Photoshop Elements! :D

BostonBanker

Mostly little stuff this year; my biggest thing was a heated seat cover for my car. Meg has already requested I just put it on the passenger seat for her.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I got a new spot cleaner for the (eventual) area rugs in my new house, a blender, a couple of kitchen towels, cutlery organizing trays, and a cherry pitter and apple wedger. My dad bought me some new tools (an auto-hammer!) and a little kit of sanding drums for my Dremel to use when I do the dogs nails. I asked for three different agility foundations DVDs and figured somebody would just pick based on price range and buy one... my mom couldn't decide and just bought all THREE for me. D= I also got the flatwork book I wanted, a herding book, and a book on positive training for conformation. My sister bought me a My Little Pony shirt (with an 80'S pony on it rather than the new ones, sweet!!) and this funny stuffed animal thing, I can't tell if she made it or bought it, but it looks like a misfit toy and I love it... it's my new snuggy at night since the dogs refuse to cuddle with me LOL.

Haven't opened stockings yet but mine is apparently empty because my mom couldn't decide what to put in my stocking since I don't eat candy anymore. I gave her like eight suggestions when she said that, haha. I put stuff in my parent's stockings and the dogs of course all have theirs, but my dad is still asleep, sooooo *twiddles thumbs*

FG167

I am thrilled with my loot :)

Merrell clogs
Running gloves
Camera bag
Lap desk
Black Fursaver for Kastle
Fleece nightshirt
Box of boxes of tea - yay! :D
GSD shirt
SmartWool socks
Australian Kelpie hoodie
Running vest

Together Jason and I got new silverware and a knife set

I bought him a mini iPad, an OtterBox protector and SmartWool socks for work

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
So far....

- a machete from my inlaws (mwhaha!)
- money (yay!) from various relatives
- an LED light with grippy octopus arm things from my grandma and aunt (weird.)
- a microwave from my parents (our old microwave finally broke)
- two adorable custom figurines of Ronin and Ilsa from NRA
- a 50" HD flatscreen from my husband (dumb gift but AWESOME)
- Home Alone DVD from my husband (equally dumb, equally awesome)
- a fleece blanket from my inlaws

.... there is more coming on the 30th, apparently.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
No loot-second year dh and I don't do presents.. We do a Christmas vacation instead. Best Christmas ever!

(and we each got an amazon gift card from my parents)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
iPad which was contributed to by parents and oh.
A onesie that's too small :D
Toe socks
Perfume
A silver cuff bracelet
A coat rack (which is weird, but I wanted one and i LOVE it, it's hand made)
Bath bombs

Not bad really :D I cooked dinner, and the dogs got their fill. Looking forward to driving to my parents tomorrow to see family!!

Miakoda

Me: nothing. But that's ok, as I honestly don't want anything for myself.

Cole: LeapPad 2 (with some freebie apps for now), tote to keep LeapPad stuff in, green pig (angry birds) pillow, angry birds shirt, bicycle, Batman Batcave, and stocking stuff (candy, snacks, green pig hot wheels car)

Carson: LeapPad 2 (with freebie apps for now), tote to keep LeapPad stuff in, red bird (angry birds) pillow, angry birds space shirt, bicycle, Spiderman Stuntacular City, and stocking stuff (candy, snacks, red bird hot wheels car)

Cooper: LeapPad 1 (with the same shared freebie apps as the others), tote to keep LeapPad stuff in, black bird (angry birds) pillow, angry birds space shirt, awesome tricycle, Jake and the Neverland Pirates ship and Captain Hook's boat, and stocking stuff (candy, snacks, red bird hot wheels car)

They also got a ginormous 6.5 ft x 4.5 ft Monster Jam play rug and many, many new monster trucks.

:)

Dogs6

Plus One
I got a kindle fire, a new pair of boots for working with the horses, new gloves, a show jackets and 2 body warmers. I got some money from relatives as well.

I got:

A Kindle Fire! Best. Gift. Ever. (mom and grandma)
Headphones. (mom)
Car air fresheners. (mom)
Scratch-offs/lottery things. (uncle)
Gift cards to Cub, Arby's, and gas. (grandma)
Duffle bag. (work)

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I got:

A set of golf clubs/bag/shoes/glove/towel/balls/tees from Chris (and an adorable pink & white shih tzu club cover hehe)
Money from grandma & mom (yay I can pay for Liz's dental surgery!)
A nice hot pink sweater from mom
A "NO!" Button from my aunt (visit thenobutton.com it's hilarious & perfect for a four dog household)
A painting of the canyon I drive through to go to work from my dad
A gift card to a nice restaurant in la jolla, also from dad
The girls got a dirt devil from my mom lol

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Nothing, I wont get my gift until I get home after work and the kids come running up to
me and excitedly tell me all what Santa brought.

Then I will have the most precious gift of all.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
A ton of clothes, tampons (Thanks, Mom...?), Luna bars, a candle, some lotto tickets (won $37!), some money from relatives ($35), a tennis ball clip for my pants, a ComfortFlex harness for Em (which Deke promptly chewed part of when I wasn't looking), a set of FitPaws Paw Pods, a FitPaws Peanut, and this GORGEOUS necklace from The Boy:

"You hold my heart forever"

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Haven't opened anything yet. The dogs opened their gifts this morning and we are going to my grandparent's house to do Christmas with my side of the family.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Tickets to see Taylor Swift w/my sisters, control unleashed puppy book, stockdog savvy, some clothes, underwater dogs calendar, couple of puppy toys, giftcard for Petsmart, and a new jump rope.

Members online

No members online now.