The Venting Thread

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Had way to much bullshit and drama happen since Wednesday night. Had to deal with Michael's ex today and led to us calling the cops on here. Again. For the 3rd in less than 2 months. Monday Michael and I are going to the Sheriff's Dept to get our previous reports and take them to court because I will NOT stand for my name and his name to be slandered, I will not stand for me being accused of selling his prescription drugs, and I will not stand for Michael to be continuously harassed. I won't do it.
I am over it. We have really found out who our friends are the last couple of days and I don't tolerate being lied to and lied about, especially about something that could put mine and Michael's life in danger.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I overthink everything. I mean everything. One slip up in my life can mean my mind is off thinking of how I'm going to end up without a job/lonely forever/in jail etc. And I don't do anything bad pretty much ever.

Or like... weight loss. I am obsessive but then I drive myself till I slip then I freak. Or money- specifically saving money. I have spreadsheets about my spreadsheets.

I'm 99% sure I'm OCD. I have rituals I have to go through every morning. There's a list of about 20 things I must do before sleeping (and I have to position myself just right- right side, white noise, hand by my face, pillow over my eyes, pillow between my knees, can't think about peeing before I go to bed (every time I have to pee if I think of it), house has to be set to a certain temperature, fan must be on, no lights on...)

I sound like a nutcase. :eek:

Anyways, work beat me to a pulp today. It was awful.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
NO, the clicker is NOT a recall! >_< And yes I know he comes back for the clicking sound at amazing speed, but using it as a recall is why I can't use a clicker anymore! Darnit, I love my boyfriend but darn he sucks! >_< He is in love with the clicker, but only as a recall......arg!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I overthink everything. I mean everything. One slip up in my life can mean my mind is off thinking of how I'm going to end up without a job/lonely forever/in jail etc. And I don't do anything bad pretty much ever.

Or like... weight loss. I am obsessive but then I drive myself till I slip then I freak. Or money- specifically saving money. I have spreadsheets about my spreadsheets.

I'm 99% sure I'm OCD. I have rituals I have to go through every morning. There's a list of about 20 things I must do before sleeping (and I have to position myself just right- right side, white noise, hand by my face, pillow over my eyes, pillow between my knees, can't think about peeing before I go to bed (every time I have to pee if I think of it), house has to be set to a certain temperature, fan must be on, no lights on...)

I sound like a nutcase. :eek:

Anyways, work beat me to a pulp today. It was awful.
That's.... Pretty much me. XD

Though I'm diagnosed OCD and it drives my coworkers crazy if they have to work a shift with me, cause the glasses must be placed JUST RIGHT and the beer must be poured JUST SO and...

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Me. All day long.
I over think everything and worry about EVERYTHING. Like constantly worry. Naturally, I am a worry wart. I have been like that since I can remember. I hate it but its just part of me.
Over thinking everything has also been apart of me since I was 17. I will think of every reason as to why I should or should not do something, I don't know why.
My temper use to be TERRIBLE. I would get in a fight and black out just for no reason. When I was 17 I got help to help me think things through and since then, I over think things to a fault.

Since everyone is talking about OCD. I don't think I am. I am verrrry organized and when I get into my, what I call OCD spells, there is not stopping me lol If I start cleaning and the OCD bug hits, I will clean for hours until the house is spotless. Again, I hate it but my house is very rarely "dirty" (as in, the floor might not get mopped for a week or clothes might not get washed every couple of days, but they are washed at least twice a week), and my house is always organized.

Also, completely off topic; Michael and I watched Amityville Horror and now I am freaked the F out and cannot sleep, and I have to pee sooo bad and I can't even go 5 feet to the bathroom lol

Ok, I rambled lol

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Gosh darn it. I had signed up for a registration/advising session at the community college that I am maybe possibly going to attend. It is required for all new students. My senior year of high school, I took all my classes at this college and had to attend one of these sessions, but I didn't think that counted since I guess in my mind I was technically just a high school student. I don't know.

So anyway they called me the other day and told me I didn't have to attend, since I had already been to one however many years ago. So I could just register online whenever I wanted or if I needed help I could call the counselors office to schedule an appointment. Well, I do need help, I have lots of questions. But honestly? I am... too lazy to call and make an appointment. I keep second guessing if I even want to go back to school so I'm like mehhhh maybe I just won't do it. At least being signed up for the registration session, it was set in my mind that on November 15th, I was going to register for classes. That's just how it was going to be. And now I don't have that fire under my butt! Now I have to put this extra effort in!

Ugh it makes my brain hurt when I think about it. This adult stuff is no bueno.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Looks like college is probably getting pushed back another semester because my old college is a bunch of asshats that can't do anything right. I sent in my transcript request OVER A MONTH AGO and it still hasn't reached my new institution. Deadline is Nov 15th. Every time I call they say it is "processing."

So frustrated!!

Catsi

Reading some of these descriptions leads me to think that I do not have OCD as such. I have no real rituals or things that need to be just so. I'm pretty sure for me it's just a case of generalised anxiety?

darkchild16

We are Home.
Everyone thought Savannah was either a boy or brown/blonde. The hair doesnt bother me as much I geuss even though with her BOW she was DEFINATLY a red head.

ALSO after 3 kids I think I know a LITTLE about what my baby is fussing about. I dont need YOUR help with what she wants her socks are not going to suddenly make her too hot or too cold. She hates to stop moving kthnx.

Lyzelle

I'm starting to think it's awfully suspicious when someone is stepping on eggshells and so jumpy about you being potentially mad at them for whatever reason. What are you trying to hide? What are you so scared of me thinking that you must assume it is YOU I am in a bad mood over?

I'm starting to think it's awfully suspicious when someone is stepping on eggshells and so jumpy about you being potentially mad at them for whatever reason. What are you trying to hide? What are you so scared of me thinking that you must assume it is YOU I am in a bad mood over?
I'd be wondering the same thing . . .

The class schedule for school for next quarter just got published, and it is horrible. There are no night sections offered in the classes I want to take - how on earth am I going to go to work?!?!

Gah.

Lyzelle

I'd be wondering the same thing . . .
I guess, and that sounds normal, right? But honestly I think I'm just being paranoid. About everything. Because I am in such a terrible mood.

Nothing feels right, nothing feels happy and there's no lights at the end of any tunnels. And all that isn't right in the world and my life and everyone is just pressing down, harder and harder like a bad headache. Just throbbing and everything is too quiet and too loud at the same time. Anxiety and depression and paranoia. Like nothing can ever be right ever again. It's all wrong and convoluted and cluster****ed. It just all feels so pointless and aimless and the sheer amount of dark hopelessness is just so defeating.

Sigh. I just want this mood to go away. But I am in such anxiety and panic and downright FEAR over EVERYTHING. Like, I want it to be a bad mood, but really, is it? Is it someone being shady and I feel wrong or is it REALLY the end of the world and nothing will ever be right again? Was it Yaz, or am I REALLY just THIS ****ED UP all the time?

It's so infuriating and defeating all at the same time. I just want to sleep until it's all over. Then I feel like it's never going to be over. And it starts all over again.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I thought I posted here, but I can't find it.

Anyway, phone is still messed up-more than before, so I have to either wait 3 weeks on a new one or drive way out to the apple store to see if they can fix/replace it right there. Also, bronchitis and sinusitis are still hanging around and I feel like crap. Been going to work even though I'm sick and this weekend it's all catching up to me and I'm just kind of crashing. :,( I also pulled something in my neck/shoulder really bad and it hurts so bad!

stafinois

Professional Nerd

Years of being an emotional punching bag does that to people. I recently read an article on how that behavior is extremely common in people with dysfunctional childhoods.

My rant is about my husband. He is a public library director. I checked out some kids books at the library in our town (we both work at libraries in other towns). He gave the stack to our 4yo to do with as she pleases. Fortunately I found them all, but of all people who should know better, it's him.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I don't want to go to work tomorrow :(
I have worked every weekend day since our store opened, and I'm burned out on working weekends. I just want to have off ONE WEEKEND DAY. That's it!

Members online

No members online now.