Got a puppy inquiry today...

S

SevenSins

We still have a few puppies that we're looking for appropriate homes for (two show prospects that we were intentionally keeping for further evaluation and one pet quality male), and today we received a phone inquiry that my co-breeder took while she was at work today:

"Hello?"

A man that sounded like he was probably from Korea (mentioned for no other reason than to give an idea of accent), and obviously spoke little English answered. "I buy black puppy."

"Excuse me?"

"I buy black puppy," he says.

"I'm sorry, which puppy are you calling about?"

"I buy black boy," now clearly referring to Odie, the pet quality male.

At this point, out of morbid curiosity and amusement, she keeps talking to the guy and goes over the basic list of information as she's working on a groom dog; He's about 5 months old, he's current on all of his shots, he's neutered [...]

The man interrupts. "What is 'neutered?'"

"'Neutered.' You know, 'altered'; It means they can't make puppies. You take them to the vet and he removes their testicles."

At this point, the line goes dead silent for a minute, until suddenly the man speaks up...

"Can you put them back?"

She hung up and about died.:rofl1:

You should have sold him a bottle of "ointment" for another 5 or 6 Grand and told him to rub it over the area daily and when that bottle was gone to buy another from you because it could take a couple bottles to regrow the testicles.

Members online

No members online now.