DSLRs

CedarGSD

I have always been interested in photography and would like to become a professional dog sports photographer when I'm older.

Right now, I have been looking into various cameras. What would you guys suggest is the best camera? I prefer Canons, but I'll look at Nikons as well. I'd like a camera that can take amazing action shots in particular, as well as macro. How about lenses? What lenses are best for the camera you suggest?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!

There's no easy answer other than Canon cameras will do the job quite well. The rest comes down to learning how to use them for the intended application and then deciding on what you need to get the job done on a pro basis.

My personal thought is that you get a kit which you can afford now. Use it/abuse it and learn everything you can from it. From there, you'll have a good idea of what you'll really need when the time comes.

Dekka

Just try me..
What Andrew said.. and go play with a couple. You want one that is intuative for you to use. If you aren't comfortable with it in your hands then it won't matter much how good it is.

Liza

I'm an amateur photographer and my first DSLR is a Canon 1000D. I couldn't be happier with it and would recommend it to any photography beginner.

Members online

No members online now.