Horrible, Awful Morning

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
On my way to work I found a cat that had been hit by a car that was in the middle of the road still alive. I couldn't just leave him there so I put my blinkers on and went to get him. He was bleeding out of his mouth, nose, and eyes everywhere. I was able to wrap him in a blanket and take him to our vets office. He is still alive, I wanted he get to look at him I know nothing could be done before deciding to put him down. He scratched me a number of times so if they out him down they will have to send his head in for testing ($150!!).

So I'm sitting in the vets waiting room, covered in cat blood and God knows what else, waiting for the vet to get here to look at that poor kitty. :'(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
So sorry. :( That is a really rough situation all around. Rest in peace, little kitty.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Oh God, I'm sorry. :( But you did a kind thing, he would had suffered so badly if you hadn't picked him up.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I'm so sorry :( You did such a good thing by bringing him in. I wish I could give you a big hug.

That's one of my worst nightmares.

Rest easy, kitty :(

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Ugh. On way home to change my clothes (there was so much blood I to change everything but my socks and underwear-I even had blood on my shoes), my car broke and I was barely able to limp it home. DH had to leave work and come get me to take me into work.

That is the worst injury I've ever seen on a live animal, I just can't get that image out of my head. :(

Members online

No members online now.